Kingdom - Vol. 62 Ch. 672 - Golden Wings

Dex-chan lover
@Nunally Not really. That was really one of the core things about Kanki that was despised all along. Remember, pillaging and killing civilians is different from war spoils, which are the rightful rewards from the end of conflict.

Dex-chan lover
When you need to point out no needless massacres and no treason as rules and you can speak to a specific members while doing so, you know there is a bit of a problem with their characters.

All this theorising for nothing ;(
But tbh, I prefer it this way rather than having Heki be number 6, as much as I like the guy

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar what I mean is Kingdom rarely depicted the real horror of war. Because in reality pillage, rape, and civilian killing are pretty common in ancient war.

Supporter
The author should have put Heki-bro in p.15 instead of Shoubunkun xD
Love how Sei is targetting Kanki and Ousen with the "NO MASSACRE, NO REBELLION THANKS" lol
Also love how Yotanwa and Tou are backing up Sei. That makes everything balanced. UNTIL SHIN HEKI BRO BECOMES THE NEXT GREAT GENERAL.

Dex-chan lover
@Nunally Actually it wasn't really *that* common for it to happen. I mean, they DID happen, of course, but for the most part it wasn't that common. When you took over the land, you wanted the people who worked the land to still be there, working the land, paying you taxes, after all; you didn't just want some patch of land on its own. Even in the times of Ancient Rome, the Sacking of Carthage is such a momentous occasion *because* it was so notable as something not commonly done. That said, the Romans also had the 'ius gentium' or international law that stated that those that capitulated not on the field of battle but through diplomatic means (referring here to villages, towns, and cities, rather than to armies met on the field, obviously) would be spared, while those who resisted militarily and lost could be raped as part of the spoils of war (in short, people willing to come under Roman rule were treated well, those who didn't, weren't).

Dex-chan lover
jus here to say, I GUESS CORRECT YEAHHHHHH the last position is really empty

Group Leader
She had to give birth by immaculate conception because no mortal would last against that tongue.

@Legion_01 Akou, I believe.

Kanki Trollki.

I bet Tou will become a traitor just to have a reverse of expectations occur.

Dex-chan lover
Even if Akou, Rokuomi or Heki are good generals and can lead great armies, they are really lacking in comparison with these five, you can't just compare them to Ousen or Moubu for example

Dex-chan lover
@Grimmycoffee

The same is true of any noble that is allowed to raise forces, to say nothing of generals.

The difference here is that you have more generals who understand that the current king is what is best for the nation, and if anyone tries to revolt, the ones who believe in the king will band together and absolutely crush the ones who are hostile.

Contributor
I often keep my mouth open outside, hoping a bird will lay an egg right into my mouth.
I don't know about the pregnancy thing though.

Users who are viewing this thread