Kingdom

It's been years of reading now and still almost each chapter of Kingdom is exciting.

It's rough on the spots and looks plain at first, but this is the most titanic work of a manga I've read. Unlike most of the other long manga, it never loses quality, it just keeps going on, without betraying its own past, but instead building on it. And it publishes weekly, which is GREAT.

Love to Hara and to the translators.

Dex-chan lover
11 Volumes in and I can say this was a great choice to read! Both Serious and Comedic, Emotional and Intense! It is one of the best stories I've embarked upon in some time.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, I'm 189 chapters in... I suppose it is a Seinen, but so far it had been devoid of... Well, Sex... Sure it's fleeting, But, I still hate that... I really like this series too... It shouldn't continue right? Fist of the Blue Sky was way worse now that I think about it!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, 20 volumes in, and I'm good again! If anything that first love scene was sort of comical, Ryo Fui looked so over it all, just blank faced. Like "Just get this over with" XD

Users who are viewing this thread