King's Concubine - Ch. 1

Seems interesting. I hope you'll continue your translation and see how it progress. I hope the girl will be strong willed against the maou

The translation is really good. Quite nice to read. It would be appreciated if the sfx would also be translated tho... I'm very appreciative of the work nonetheless! 😁

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't seem that bad so far but if I was in her position and really dreaded the idea I'd off myself on my way there

Group Leader
Eruseenuando -> Arsinda or Arasvand
Kaaruniru -> Carnir or Curunir ("Man of Skill"; pron. [ˈkuruniːr]), was the Sindarin name for the Wizard that Men called Saruman.
Esubekku -> Esbek

Thanks for the translation!! But feels kind of weird, to read a korean sfx, japanese side text, and english translation on a same page.

Fed-Kun's army
500 women sired from Emperor to Earl/Counts. If the emperor and each king under him has a harem, I guess 500 can be done. It would've been easier if the involved were told 18 years in advance so they could inflate the population with bastards.

If you're still open to name suggestions (dunno, I've just started this series and I see that it has loads of chapters now), I'd say, going by the Japanese names, maybe something like this for the 3 families: Elsenuand, Carnil, Esbek (Esbekh?). And for the crown prince, Rubrit. Aaaah, Elsenuand still sounds weird...😅

Users who are viewing this thread