King's Concubine - Ch. 50

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Inb4 the bed scene is just them waking up and that's it. I like this series a lot, thanks Squiggles!

btw, i'm gonna fuckin kill anyone who tries to interfere with those two

Power Uploader
@Richman Prepare your ammo, 'cause you'll needs loads of them if that happens.
BR6Ozvw.gif

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

O yeah -I can't wait for bed scene 😍

Cute chapter and all BUT WHAT KINDA KISS WAS THAT?! She was kissing his chin lol wtf. 😂

Also not sure how I feel about the fact that she didn't even ask the 296 other women how they feel before deciding to stay... Like I want her to be happy but that's hundreds of people (and their families) that would be affected my your choice. It's quite heavy and she just kinda went "Hey do you think you'd go back? No, cool me neither." to her close friends and that's it. I dunno man that seems shady, what if some of the other ladies are getting abused or something?

Also I've had this question for a while but like does the demon world not have women? She has a female maid so I'm guessing they do but then why is this "sacrifice brides" thing a thing?!

Power Uploader
Also I've had this question for a while but like does the demon world not have women? She has a female maid so I'm guessing they do but then why is this "sacrifice brides" thing a thing?!
@AaniK
Me: -looks at author-
Author: -looks at the chief editor-
Chief Editor: I'm the boss, what'd need, punk?
hPK8V5n.jpg

xD lol. The above scenario is a joke.

@AaniK I was thinking the same thing about the others girls, too!
We could have had a montage of her asking around if they're happy, abused or homesick, something. She has the chance to have the sexy gentle demon king, not everyone has that. It's a bit rushed, imo. Even if I'm happy she choose to stay.

Anyway, always a pleasure to come back to this web comic, thank for translating it <3

Users who are viewing this thread