King's Proposal - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.3 - Witch (2)

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea whats going on
basically

• Mushiki found a nearly dead Saika and almost died in the process.
  • Saika fused Mushiki's body to hers then placed her consciousness to a spare body named Kuroe.
  • Actual culprit to the event is actually Future Saika.
  • Future Saika willingly become an Annihilation Factor to go back to the past and try to correct a point in time before the world gets effed super hard.

Also... eff it. I hate how the names are TLed into First Name then Last Name. Doesn't do well.
Kuuga Mushiki and Kuozaki Saika should be a better formatting of their names @Engineer_Tf2 imho

basically

• Mushiki found a nearly dead Saika and almost died in the process.
  • Saika fused Mushiki's body to hers then placed her consciousness to a spare body named Kuroe.
  • Actual culprit to the event is actually Future Saika.
  • Future Saika willingly become an Annihilation Factor to go back to the past and try to correct a point in time before the world gets effed super hard.

Also... eff it. I hate how the names are TLed into First Name then Last Name. Doesn't do well.
Kuuga Mushiki and Kuozaki Saika should be a better formatting of their names @Engineer_Tf2 imho
Also agree with the last name then first name format. It really does not work well if the names are in Japanese however, in Isekai/Fantasy setting, where the names are in other languages, it is fine for me if it was in first name last name format. However with the exception of Konosuba or any other manga, anime, LNs, and WNs where their names intended to be last name, first name format despite it being isekai(some)/fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what?

Mind Blown from "Tim And Eric Awesome Show"

Users who are viewing this thread