Kings' Viking

Group Leader
Fixed chapter names now, they no longer are very long and it makes more sense to have "Code" instead of "Arc" since it's right there in the chapter.
Previously they were like this: Arc 4 Chapter 6: Mack the Knife #6 changed to Code 4: Mack the Knife #6.

This manga is for small community that can understand some of its "Way of working"..
that's why i see only small number viewers ,but got good rating..

personally i find this was a great manga.. damn i was hooked.. ahhaha
Thanks for translated this one.

I love this manga, it touches on a intellectual disability without being offensive. For a good chunk of it I was trying to figure out if he had the same illness as me, but its much higher functioning and crosses into some dark shit (sensory anxiety and general agoraphobia) i dont have any experience in his physical clumsiness when triggered though, so i dont really understand that, but everything else is cool

Is the manga really finished ? Cause the last chapter available is not realy an end...

Fed-Kun's army
Well...it's filled with the boys'-club sexism and grandiose "society doesn't value us but the geek shall inherit the earth" preoccupation that IT guys and the weedy nerds of yesteryear have always been known for, but the main character is interesting.

So far this has been pure gold with this volume being 10/10. If you have some time, read it. Some of the other stuff falls short but the best part is just watching the MC do whatever he does. It's lovely and I want more people to see it.

Damn so this ends at chapter 207? It’s good to know that we are barely reaching the halfway point and it’s already so good, but I really hope Helvetica scans sticks with it for that long because they do a great job.

just wanna say THANK YOU for your effort! i really like this manga: beautiful pace, great plot and awesome character growth

Users who are viewing this thread