Kingyoya-san no Karisome Fuufu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Who is Maho, Nana-san?

Dex-chan lover
oh my god i love her so much. anyway, all the time someone's testing whether or not they're a couple and it's making me tense even though i find the whole situation too funny. thanks for translating! 🤍

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! Please reply on discord regarding recruitment!:meguuusad: I'm interested in joining the group.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! Please reply on discord regarding recruitment!:meguuusad: I'm interested in joining the group.
:glee: Thank you so much for your interest in joining us.

We are a small group, like... really tiny.
And, to be honest, we don't really expect to find a new message at our discord, as readers don't really interact there and people wainting to join us are extremely rare, so we take a look at our discord like once a week or so... :shamihuh:
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner :qq:

Group Leader
:glee: Thank you so much for your interest in joining us.

We are a small group, like... really tiny.
And, to be honest, we don't really expect to find a new message at our discord, as readers don't really interact there and people wainting to join us are extremely rare, so we take a look at our discord like once a week or so... :shamihuh:
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner :qq:
I got a message asking if I'd interested in trying PR after I applied for TS and PR. I replied yes. I can start right away. Please text me back. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread