Kiniro no Corda - Daigakusei Hen - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

only these guys would go help the girl they like reunite with her bf (?)... ANYWAYS ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN LETS GO!!

Wow this manga is getting dumber.

I still remember the 10 year old me watching this anime. Who would have taught it ended up like this.

I thought they'd somehow talk sense into Kahoko. They're just enabling her idiocy at this point. Sigh. I used to love this series. 😔

Kahoko and Len are so dumb. The others are even worse for helping their rival, but why am I still reading this manga?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the worst.

Tgis used to be one of my fav manga but well... I'm disappointed :/
The characters getting dumber and dumber, and I dislike them more. I remember back then when they are all lovable, and I got a crush to Hihara... but well regress character development huh

er... they said love makes you dumb tho...

but im happy to witness love rivals helping their crush to reunite with another love rival lmaooo

go for it, shimizu!

and for ryou ... good luck

Hmmmm a lot of people stated that it’s dumb, yeah I agree at some point. But like individually I understood Len because before he could really commit to Kahoko he needs to attain his goals first and he doesn’t want to hold back Kaho too. Before anyone can be with someone sometimes you have to do things on your own to gain inner peace and be with someone. If they’re together in this state tbh they’d just be chaotic both don’t know what to do— although im not against it heck Im in an ldr also but there’s always a reason why authors make it that way. Still one of the best reverse harems for me because it’s not a “shallow plot” it has depth and the characters are “alive”? Bc RH recently is too bland card board characters. La Corda they all still have chemistry after all these years.

I agree with @yuzuteal about the latest chapters. La Corda d'Oro manga is doing better than other reverse harem and even its own anime.

My only bad memory from La Corda is Yunoki first bad move in the anime -_-; ... He is better later in the manga, like a teasing big brother.

I think that there is two options for this manga: an open ending or that Kahoko ends going out with Tsukimori.

La Corda d'Oro is still very dear to me and we're reading that in a 'not so legal way' ... Don't complain that much, people -_-;.

len seems pretty confident with his relationship status with kahoko until he witnessed kahoko get kabedon-ed by his fiercest rival. also, yunoki teased about kahoryo and him being far away in vienna. considering everyone chased after kaho's love and him deluded by kaho stories about her life with other boys, i think it's a cue for len to gave up and fleed to vienna.

i just hope in the next chapter, ryou will show his support openly with len. i mean, ryou's already giving up his pursuit anyway. len needs an ally, for real. boy doesn't know how to navigate his pining, so having ryou as his relationship counselor might help him to express his insecurities/wishes/feelings much better to kaho.

Users who are viewing this thread