Kiniro no Corda - Daigakusei Hen

Daigakusei hen could be literally translated as University part/piece/leg (whichever fit most) so I believe this is sequel of Kiniro no Corda.
though I don't know whether this is a prequel of the other manga (Linden Hall no Aria) since they both use the same universe setting.

That aside, I can't wait for this sequel to be released in my country. ?

Group Leader
OH MY GOODNESS Tsuchiura as a college student ... it's too much for me ?

One of good shoujo manga about music.
I can't deny I'm here because ikemen, banzai!

I hope it is blends well like before.

Dex-chan lover
this story has been going on for DECADES LITERALLY AND THE IS NO FUCKING ROMANCE ITS FUCKING GARBOOO

Dex-chan lover
@kronix LMAO. This story has no romance? Do you even know what this is? La Corda d'Oro is an otome game series where you role-play as the MC then choose one boy to develop a romantic relationship. With manga that are based-on otome games. they don't show much romance because if the MC chose one boy and the story develops that way, it will make the girls who are fans of other boys lose interest so the manga has to keeps it ambiguous. Manga is just an add-on of the game.

You think this series needed a sequel unless she really switches love interests i dont really see the point.

Also is this a monthly series?

This one really needs an end, and Kahoko really needs to choose a guy and it better be Len Tsukimori else there is no point in waiting for more than a decade for this to reach it's conclusion.?

I agree with some people here, this one needs an end, i thought we reached the Tsukimori and Hino pair in last series and the ending was perfect eventough it's kinda open ending, i hope this series really really ends with Tsukimori and Hino.

Honestly, I'm kinda enjoying this cuz there's a lot of roasting in this sequel XD
edit: as well as trolling lolol

At the end of Chapter 14, my reaction was just like, nooooo Tsuchiura don't give up! (I was kinda sad.) And also from Chapter 13 and 14 I was just like, Tsukimori! you baka (in Japanese it means idiot or stupid. It can mean like that or something.) Also is it easier to refer to the characters by their first name or last name?

@IzzyK it depends on your preference, though, in canon the characters refer to each other with their last names, except for Hihara and some close friends addressing Hino as "Kaho-chan" while Shimizu calls her "Kaho-senpai".

Official English localizations by Viz in the west (for the prequel) used their first names.

Users who are viewing this thread