Kinjo no Yasashii Onee-san - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
so happy to see a new ch of this

love this series

also thanks for the translations and also TY @TheWorldRoseanna for the raws.

will be looking forward to the next

Power Uploader
According to Itou, this was supposed to be sold during last year’s summer Comiket but then covid happened and it was postponed until winter Comiket, but covid kept happening so in the end it was sold online at toranoana’s website. Anyway, currently there’s still no news about the next issue but it’ll be probably be released this summer (either sold online at toranoana or at Comiket if things are back to normal)

Also, everyone say your thanks to @TheWorldRoseanna for procuring the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Ah~ More yuri fluff from Itou Hachi. My day is now blessed.

Bathing together, kissing and sleeping together, my heart is filled to the brim! That was a fantastic chapter.

Many thanks to the scanlation team and @TheWorldRoseanna

That is beautiful really captures the sentiments behind all of the characters but the bittersweet undertone is there

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I think trying to do hickeys in the bath is the closest thing to sex they can do.

Power Uploader
@Koneko_Nyaa Nope, only mangadex. I can't be bothered to upload to more sites nor I know any other site that's worth the effort to keep things updated (post-release fixes and stuff)

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB The problem is the site experiencing issues, not the image size. Large images should be fine when this site is not broken. Right now I'm having a hard time reading anything here.

This was such a cute chapter! Otone spoiling the older girl in the bath and then bed was adorable. And hiding her hickey from mom and dad!? What a little minx!

I like how it's been hinted at that Onee-san is a little on the unstable side, but it's never said outright. Just throwaway comments here and there that imply she's got some real issues. I wonder how poorly she'll react if/when they're found out, and she's prevented from seeing Otone?

And d'awwww! Thanks for the tag! I'm happy I was able to help! This series is too precious not to!

Users who are viewing this thread