Kinnikuman - Ch. 825 - 438: The Butterflies' Dance Contest!

Group Leader
GJNYJevXUAAWiXI

Fed-Kun's army
Like i suspected, the Butterfly man fights Mariposa, i guess 5 is too low an enemy count for everyone we have available to fight unless we had these 5 guys beating one or two main characters each.

Anyways, one more time that the villains are too evil for Hell, i swear this isn't the first time the villains do something Ashuraman has to tell the audience "We demons are evil, but not that evil!" after all.

next callback will be: the one will remove the 9 million power level that satan gave buffaloman (or am I misremembering something?) and that will make him able to grow stronger

(nevermind that burning inner strength already made buffaloman grow to 80 million in the perfect arc)

i know God of Harmony promised he'd make Buffaloman stronger, but aside from his own desires, doesn't Ashuraman and Robin need to get stronger as well?.. i mean as far as i remember... Ashuraman fought justiceman, and got STOMPED, just like Terryman... just like Brocken jr vs Psychoman... if the new guys are at least CLOSE to that type of level, i assume we may possibly be in a power cliff scenario of some sorts, call me crazy, cause i know it's a new thing for Kinnikuman but so it is training arcs, and Buffaloman might go through one as we speak

i know God of Harmony promised he'd make Buffaloman stronger, but aside from his own desires, doesn't Ashuraman and Robin need to get stronger as well?.. i mean as far as i remember... Ashuraman fought justiceman, and got STOMPED, just like Terryman... just like Brocken jr vs Psychoman... if the new guys are at least CLOSE to that type of level, i assume we may possibly be in a power cliff scenario of some sorts, call me crazy, cause i know it's a new thing for Kinnikuman but so it is training arcs, and Buffaloman might go through one as we speak
I clearly can’t recall any training episodes since the return chapters. Last time might be in the middle of the throne arc really!

I clearly can’t recall any training episodes since the return chapters. Last time might be in the middle of the throne arc really!
yes, and it was about perfecting techniques and preparation for oponents, like, most Kinnikuman training arcs are something more especific rather than "we need to get stronger" type of training arcs

hell the last time we had something like that might have been the Kamehame training back in the OG lol, and that was like... half a chapter lol, that forever get's expanded as time goes by

Group Leader
yes, and it was about perfecting techniques and preparation for oponents, like, most Kinnikuman training arcs are something more especific rather than "we need to get stronger" type of training arcs

hell the last time we had something like that might have been the Kamehame training back in the OG lol, and that was like... half a chapter lol, that forever get's expanded as time goes by
there's training but mostly for moves, lke kinniku driver and muscle spark

Users who are viewing this thread