Kinnikuman II Sei: The Ultimate Chojin Tag Arc - Vol. 13 Ch. 139 - Unlocked Memories Of The Past!

Power Uploader
These chs been already completed for a while.. so unlike inconsistent schedule of 2011, don't expect more.... for now

until some translator volunteers.... feel free to contact me :sneaky:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's funny that Thunder and Lightning didn't immediately know who Chaos was as soon as he revealed his keyhole scar or shouted out his name. Guess they're just meatheads lol

Aggregator gang
Man, this still makes the 2011 Revival series a bit weirder with the Time Chojin aspect.

Fed-Kun's army
There's so many different Kinnikuman series that I get lost trying to follow them. At some point I've got to get a reading order.

Fed-Kun's army
This chs been already completed for a while.. so unlike inconsistent schedule of 2011, don't expect more.... for now

Why would you say that? 😞

Aggregator gang
There's so many different Kinnikuman series that I get lost trying to follow them. At some point I've got to get a reading order.
Not hard, it goes:

Kinnikuman
Kinnikuman Nisei
Kinnikuman Nisei: Ultimate Chojin Tag Arc

There is another Nisei but it's a retelling that isn't canon, as for when the original ended, the experience a lot of people had was reading up till the Throne arc then going for Nisei.

Dex-chan lover
This chs been already completed for a while.. so unlike inconsistent schedule of 2011, don't expect more.... for now

It's very clear there is only one solution, you must learn Japanese.

I believe in you.

Fed-Kun's army
Not hard, it goes:

Kinnikuman
Kinnikuman Nisei
Kinnikuman Nisei: Ultimate Chojin Tag Arc

There is another Nisei but it's a retelling that isn't canon, as for when the original ended, the experience a lot of people had was reading up till the Throne arc then going for Nisei.
Thanks, but didn't the original start and stop several times, and still ongoing now, with the other series being made halfway in the middle?

Users who are viewing this thread