Kinnikuman II Sei: The Ultimate Chojin Tag Arc

Power Uploader
If anyone wants to add the first three volumes here, they are at http://josukeban.tumblr.com/post/138987236773

Fed-Kun's army
too many muscles, and the art looks bad ,ill stick to jojo.

Can you upload the rest of the manga please? I wanna read what happens from start to finish. I'm mean I'm glad it updated but this is a lot missing.

Group Leader
thank you, sarrieta. we will upload more, but we cannot set a timetable. we hope to update regular once we start. these were practise chapters. we now feel confident doing more. i hope you enjoy the rest when it is uploaded.

One day I will be able to read those chapters that have been posted, but that might be months from now.

I'm fairly confused about the plot at the moment since the uploaded chapters are a bit random. And I can't check the translators site to see if the other chapters are on there because for some reason Firefox gives me a virus warning the second I try to click on the link. I've tried it a few different ways but keep getting the same warning as well.

Group Leader
from chapter 182 is in order, and will continue to be in order. from chapter 67 is in order, but will take longer to upload. we do occasionally update random chapters, but these are requests or practise. we will post one more random chapter on the 18th, but otherwise everything else will continue to be in order. we hope this helps m(_ _)m

I've always wanted to read this but haven't been able to, I look forward to finally finishing this arc.

Is any fight in this manga translated all the way through without it suddenly cutting out and skipping ahead twenty chapters? There's so many plot points I only half know about at the moment.

Group Leader
Like we've been saying:

We're consistently updating in a consecutive order since volume 17.

Since chapter 18, we've been trying for a professional standard with myself as redrawer.

Hercules Factory is continuing off from volume 5.

The random chapters will eventually be deleted, as they are replaced by The Machineguns and Hercules Factory new translations.

Hope this helps.

i will never understand why people like this

but somehow im happy it is still alive xD

Hello, there's a gap between the chapters 135 and 182, the series is marked as completed so is there a posibility that someone could re-upload the missing chapters? or if there is somewhere i can find them?

I don't always comment on stuff but I would like to say that even though I had to buy the missing chapters to read what was going on- this whole Ultimate Tag team arc was great. When I first read Nisei I didn't like it because mantaro just blew as a main character and I get why they wrote him like they did. To make him shine more but even after he defeated reborn ashuraman I didn't see it. But now with this I feel mantaro can stand on his own and not be in his old man's shadow anymore.

Honestly this whole arc really had much better writing then Nisei did I feel. Also chaos, thunder, and lightning ended up growing on me a lot as the story went on. Seiuchin just seemed so silly at first but it really did add to his character as well. I feel like this whole thing really just fleshed out all of the new generation characters better overall.

Oh and before I forget neptuneman's end in things was pretty interesting for the most part but he sort of felt unneeded? I feel the same for mammothman because their ends are pretty much the same as it was in the first series anyway. Overall this whole arc was actually a refreshing take and spin on things.

I started to read kinnikuman back in like 2015 or so and stopped for a real long time because nisei felt like a huge drag- I feel the anime did better in some areas but now that I've gotten through this? I feel that changing slightly, super hyped to get into the 2011 revival series.

- Hustle muscle! Go! (Go!) Go (Go!) Fight! (Fight!)

I don't always comment on stuff but I would like to say that even though I had to buy the missing chapters to read what was going on- this whole Ultimate Tag team arc was great. When I first read Nisei I didn't like it because mantaro just blew as a main character and I get why they wrote him like they did. To make him shine more but even after he defeated reborn ashuraman I didn't see it. But now with this I feel mantaro can stand on his own and not be in his old man's shadow anymore.

Honestly this whole arc really had much better writing then Nisei did I feel. Also chaos, thunder, and lightning ended up growing on me a lot as the story went on. Seiuchin just seemed so silly at first but it really did add to his character as well. I feel like this whole thing really just fleshed out all of the new generation characters better overall.

Oh and before I forget neptuneman's end in things was pretty interesting for the most part but he sort of felt unneeded? I feel the same for mammothman because their ends are pretty much the same as it was in the first series anyway. Overall this whole arc was actually a refreshing take and spin on things.

I started to read kinnikuman back in like 2015 or so and stopped for a real long time because nisei felt like a huge drag- I feel the anime did better in some areas but now that I've gotten through this? I feel that changing slightly, super hyped to get into the 2011 revival series.

- Hustle muscle! Go! (Go!) Go (Go!) Fight! (Fight!)
did you read in japanese?

Power Uploader
Looking for JTL (Japanese Translator) for this series who could assist me in completing it,
Currently while I might upload for 2011 whenever Hercules' factory is available, But I can't afford the same for UTAG which in recent revelations been revealed to be relevant part of 2011 recent arc

I have some old scripts completed and chs ready to go but I don't want to give people false hope that the scanlation will go on without active Translator working alongside me throughout it...

Requirement:
  • Good knowledge of the series (read the original and/or Nisei)
  • Good at English

Users who are viewing this thread