Kinnikuman - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5 - The Man From America (Remake)

Thanks for traslating this special redrawn chapter! Looking forward to what you have in store for next.

Power Uploader
Wait, when did Yudetamago redraw this? Also, can modify your script for this chapter for the original version? I'm currently redoing the Seven Devil Chojin arc with higher quality raws and would like to do other volumes of Kinnikuman in the future.

Group Leader
Thanks, NV25R. We'll be back to Ultimate Tag after this, so here's hoping we can get back to regular updates. We appreciate your support
~ Sora

Group Leader
Cavery210, this was redrawn a few days ago in an issue with all the best matches. By original version, you want us to post raw stuff? The site won't let us. But our script is accurate, the only thing we changed is a pun. We wanted to avoid a translation note, and needed it to work in English.

~Sora

Power Uploader
@Machineguns, what I meant was that I would like to have your permission to use your script and modify it for a retranslation of the original 1978 version of the chapter.

Group Leader
@cavery210, we don't mind if you use our script, so long as our team gets credit for our work.

We don't understand why you'd use our script, though, if you plan on redoing the original chapter. The original chapter has extra pages with the politicians, some changes in dialogue, and every translation is personal to the team. The pun we used could have been translated in many ways, for example.

It also seems odd to work on chapter 7, while chapter 2 and 4+ have still to be done, too.

Plus, if you can't do your own translations, you may struggle with other chapters, unless you resort to copying. And not all the older teams are around to give permission (⌣_⌣”)

~ Sora

Users who are viewing this thread