Kinnikuman - Vol. 69 Ch. 677 - Blink And You'll Miss It!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, not who I was expecting! but I hope Brocken can step up.

Dex-chan lover
The Full Metal Jackets! Such a kick ass name for a tag team duo. I wonder how Brocken Jr will deal with the lady bug guy.

After skimming the comment section from last chapter, I was kind of anticipating Nemesis but not exactly looking forward to it. But then Brocken Jr comes in and I'm more hyped than ever

Dex-chan lover
Brocken Jr. was so hyped and respected for someone who lost far more often than they won.

I don't like Brocken but it makes sense for Soldier to trust him considering how he died back in the original run

Aggregator gang
people of previous chap
"so it could be one of two things, Neptune Or Nemesis"

Manga: Actually its option three Brocken Jr.

Brocken fans:
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/bxMxKtbEolP49yUMvICEHPPxfzzbxw4Y0BmfkvNwlS_bNSI4hUyb3weN718Di26itgqC=s159

Dex-chan lover
Further proof if it were needed that Kinnikuman is still the best battle shounen around. No one could have seen this coming but it somehow makes perfect sense. We don't deserve Yudetamago.

I'm both excited and pissed off. Excited that my favorite character gets to fight, and excited to fight with Brocken, but angry because I have to read that weird ass accent they put in his words. Yes I understand they're trying to imitate a german accent but when it makes it 5 times harder to read it shouldn't be done that way.

latest

Finally caught up. Glad to see Soldier again and even more so to see that Brocken is gonna be doing some fighting with Soldier again.

Full Metal Jackets, that's such a cool name! Now this arc just needs to eventually (and somehow) bring Robin back and it'll have everything I love in it!

Squish that bug, Brocken (or Ataru)!

i dont know if its an accident or yude purposely gave Ataru them lovely long lashes haha

Users who are viewing this thread