Kinnikuman - Vol. 73 Ch. 711 - What Lies Beyond 0.9 Seconds!

I can't believe this manga is still going
Considering how old it is, shouldn't it have more chapters? Isn't this from the 80s?

I don't know why it posted the comment twice but I'm gonna edit this to bring something different to the debate:

😀

Fed-Kun's army
The first series ran from 1979 to 1987
After about a 10 year hiatus, Kinnikuman Nisei, a sequel set using the next generation of characters, ran from 1998 to 2011
Then in 2011 to now, the original series was continued on, introducing new canon that kind of retconned Nisei

If Leopardon gets his ass kicked like a jackass and dies unceremoniously, I'm gonna be mad pissed.
Still cool that Kinnikuman Big Body and his team are getting featured a bit. I hope they don't die!

The God of Commandment against the God of Jobbing.
Now that's a match-up I wasn't expecting

Fed-Kun's army
@abdude13
Well the obvious one is that Robin Mask and some other Choujin that appear in Nisei are dead and they've destroyed the Choujin resurrection machine. Until they bullshit Robin and the others back to life at some point then there's that glaring time paradox.
They probably will, I just hope that Warsman gets one good fight before Robin comes back.
Then I can only dream that Geronimo gets to do something important. Doesn't look like it could be this time since the volume color card seemed to show off everyone that will be important for this arc.

Aggregator gang
@abdude13 Which guy do you abhor, the author, Kinnikuman?

Because Kinnikuman doesn't appear that much in Nisei, it's his son, he does appear in the time travel arc where they pretend that Kinnikuman when he fought in the tag team tournament against the Perfect Choujin was him at his strongest despite not knowing the submission moves and Muscle Spark, he and everyone else are also turned into cheaters and Suguru tries to casually remove his son's mask during match so that the new generation can be outraged and be dissapointed at the old generation as the author tries to say the new guys are so much more heroic and noble than the likes of Terryman, Robin Mask and Warsman.

Dex-chan lover
@25kirbs
You're right, I am so used to dead people going back in Kinnikuman that I just assume they will return and boom, no time paradox. Regarding people doing better, I think Brocken Jr. in the original never won anything, so maybe Geronimo's spotlight will come in the future.

@SilentStorm
Why, the guy, of course! Kinnikuman Nisei, son of Suguru, master of the Muscle Millennium! And the series named after him, too. I don't think it's anywhere as good as the original Kinnikuman. My exposure to the Tag Team series is reading angry posts and spoilers (mostly of the cool tag team moves) on a Kinnikuman forum and having a hard time downloading it on IRC but never really reading it. Based on your post, maybe for the better.

Aggregator gang
Yudetamago is doing a real good job redeeming jobbers like Big Body himself so I think Leopardon will either win or at least wound Rampageman enough for Big Body to finish off

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't expect to wake up to so many new chapters, nice! I feel sorry for Big Body's team being glorified cannon fodder for the gods but they're at least going out with some dignity despite facing impossible odds.

Dex-chan lover
@abdude13 I think you should give Ultimate Tag a chance. Mantaro isn't anywhere near as unlikeable in that series as he was in most of Nisei and it gives certain chatacters from Nisei more screen time. The only problem with UT is Suguru acting like a jerk for most of the series and the length of some of the fights.

Dex-chan lover
ultimate big brain display to give the series #1 jobber a spotlight fight. And I love the design of this new god, or should I say Choushin?

Dex-chan lover
Considering that the climax of the last arc was "Jobber King Satan", I doubt Leopardon will job too badly.

Well lets no rget that nisei alo has a reebot series

Im sure that the time travel changed something

Dex-chan lover
Ignore nisei. according to nisei, the fight against phoenix was suguru's last fight.

Users who are viewing this thread