Kinnikuman - Vol. 74 Ch. 720 - Wrathful Rage!

Dex-chan lover
Furious anger! Enraged infuriation! Incensed ire! Outraged exasperation! *looks up 'anger' in thesaurus.com* Distemperate acrimony!

Dex-chan lover
nice and a well earned hell yeah goes to Prismman in this chapter even if he doesn't win this watch he's definitely shown you can inflict more then just scuffing and bruising the demi-divine forms of these celestial fiends.

Still expecting Kinnikuman to have to either team up with Sun-shine and Ashuraman or the remaining Omega spears when they return... also still waiting for Neptuneman to disobey The Man's orders and try to challenge one of the Choushin on his own.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what kinda backwards slam that makes the user of the move the one below receiving all the impact work, but I'm not gonna argue at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
@Krune exactly that! Neptuneman has consistently been challenging his superiors or even comrades all the time. He’s even going all out of his way on Nisei and goes brutal again.

Dex-chan lover
@Remixman87 Prisman is landing on the flat of his triangular back/shoulders, while making Bicorn land head-first on his sharp triangle front.

of course, Kinnikuman is often arbitrary about why their moves do damage to one person and not the other, but I think this time it makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread