Kinnikuman - Vol. 82 Ch. 794.5 - 407: The Immortal Kinniku Buster!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the continued effort on this gem of a manga. And now we getting the most awaited new season of the anime!
And about the next fight… I really do hope Buffaloman gets to fight an alternate god, don’t want him to lose!!!

Dex-chan lover
And about the next fight… I really do hope Buffaloman gets to fight an alternate god, don’t want him to lose!!!
Maybe this demon-like bird is the true god of harmony.

SocVSl4.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
This version of the Kinniku Buster definitely also inflicts some form of testicular torsion on the victim as well considering how it crosses those legs like that...
He couldn’t stand up so… seems like you’re onto something here

Finally! It felt like an eternity! A new chapter of Kinnikuman is like a delicious serotonin boost. xD

I like the new Kinniku Buster-move, especially the Immortal-part in the name! 8D

I dunno about you guys but I kinda hope Buffaloman loses his upcoming match (since I felt the Chojin has too much of a winning streak) but he would still win something at the end, like maybe he wins GoH’s respect and approval of Chojin thanks to his actions in the match. But maybe more importantly, Buffalo would also learn and discover his true self thanks to GoH.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's amazing just how many variations of Kinniku Buster there is. Someone should try to make a list of all the variations.

Users who are viewing this thread