Kinnikuman - Vol. 84 Ch. 823 - 436: The Five Time Choujin!

Dex-chan lover
I think I have a guess about Fanatic's identity. He's a Psychoman copy. If the God of Time decided to copy Psychoman, he either did it out of spite for The Man or he really liked Psychoman's intellect and personality.

I have other ideas such as Fanatic being Psychoman from an alternate timeline, but that's more of a big stretch on my part. Maybe he's a Choujin that can copy others appearances, powers, and personalities.

Power Uploader
Damn, I remember it being translated into 700s chapters and I thought it reached a legendary status by that point, but now 823 chapters - thats almost at league of Ippo, Kochikame, Golgo and One Piece! Thanks for continuing translation!

Fed-Kun's army
I think I have a guess about Fanatic's identity. He's a Psychoman copy. If the God of Time decided to copy Psychoman, he either did it out of spite for The Man or he really liked Psychoman's intellect and personality.

I have other ideas such as Fanatic being Psychoman from an alternate timeline, but that's more of a big stretch on my part. Maybe he's a Choujin that can copy others appearances, powers, and personalities.
My bet is copy unless Yudematago wants to bring up Nisei, which at this point, just seems like in another universe, and that one had the Ultimate Tag Team Chojin arc that basically created another timeline as well.

Anyways, more incredibly arrogant villains, i can see the matches for some...

Mariposa will fight Papillon-Man most likely
Terryman will fight Pessimiman because cowboy
Excavator will...maybe Omegaman Aristera coming back since his brother could transform into having excavation working equipment
Fanatic it's between Buffaloman and Kinnikuman, since one fought Psychoman and the other is related to the guy that beat Psychoman.
Endeman is the real issue in that his obvious matches, Prismman and Sunshine, are gone so...maybe Ashuraman taking Sunshine's role...or Ramenman/Brocken Jr since they took on Prismman and his chosen successor Geronimo is a bit too busy to fight right now?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

I'm glad we're back to the goofy designs. But are they all of the time chojins? Are a bit too few for me, considering how many characters we still have to fight them:
Kinnikuman
Neptuneman
Robin
Buffaloman
Ashuraman
Warsman
Ataru
Phoenix
Big Body
Mariposa
Justiceman
Ramenman
The One
The Man
Goldman
Nemesis
Peekaboo
Black Hole
The Ninja
Pentagon

Speaking of Pentagon, I'm curious to see if he'll show up again. Could he be the descendant of a Time Chojin who betrayed the god of time?

I'm also curious about Pessimiman. He was the only one who didn't laugh in his introduction and the only one who didn't say anything afterwards. Looks suspicious. If Fanatic really is an alternate Psychoman, maybe he's also a clone of a known character (Terryman?)

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Just want to say, for those unaware, the Time Chojin appeared in Kinnikuman Nisei in a manga only story, two of them called Thunder and Lightning were villains that Mantaro faced, he also partnered up with Chaos who is the guy holding the Kinnikuman Great mask from a few chapters ago.

The Nisei arc doesn't mention the Time God at all, and the Time Choujin say they are just mutants that came from Brutal Choujin who developed their civilizations far away from everyone else, some evil but a lot not being evil, to a point where they all lived in a kingdom with rules to limit time travel and live quietly by themselves to not disturb the time stream...though Thunder and Lightning didn't care and went back in time to kill heroes and become the top villains with Chaos using his one time only power to travel in time to stop them.

From the way they reacted and what was shown...they had no faith or interest in Gods at all, while the villains were arrogant, it didn't seem like the Time Choujin kingdom was composed of beings who thought themselves to be the superior beings in the universe and Chaos in particular wants to be a Justice Choujin and respects them dearly and never puts being a Time Choujin as being that special.

Considering how some chapters ago had Time Choujin implying they had an ancient civilization, if we go with Nisei, i bet some went across time and formed civilizations, some stayed faithful to the God Of Time...and some or at least one decided to reject him and the idea they were superior to others completely, passed down a lie about their powers coming from being mutants that spawned from Brutal Choujin, and are just living their lives by themselves, if anything, living peacefully with their neighbor races with only some bad elements like Thunder and Lightning among them.

Chaos will likely be an ally considering his appearance, wonder if other Time Choujin will appear too that don't care about the whole "destroy everyone in the universe and worship a God!" business.

Also, Time Choujin can breed with others, i don't recall which, but either Thunder or Lightning was a half-time Choujin...which was because his dad was an absolute villain too who raped his mother and the lack of love from his family and others from being born from an outsider rapist was part of the reason he turned evil, his time powers weren't complete, he could still use them but he runs out of them more quickly than normal Time Choujin...though i doubt half-Time Choujin will appear again, or that Yudematago will use the "son of rape" plot for a villain again.

The similarities between Psychoman and Fanatic might be because of something as simple as the God of Time having created whatever family Psychoman and Fanatic came from just like how other gods created their own chojin clans. But this would mean that Psychoman himself was a Time chojin who was never aware of his powers. Curious about the cowboy time chojin, he seems like a perfect opponent for Terryman.

I'm also curious about Pessimiman. He was the only one who didn't laugh in his introduction and the only one who didn't say anything afterwards. Looks suspicious. If Fanatic really is an alternate Psychoman, maybe he's also a clone of a known character (Terryman?)
Oh god if he's actually somehow closely related to Terryman we might actually get some sort of moment where he gifts Terryman his leg before dying or something so Yudematago can officially retire the prosthetic leg weakness after decades of bringing it up every single time Terryman fought. It'd be unreal for them to do that.

if he copied Psychoman, he might have done it also because of his mastery with Magnet power, someone that could master that type of power would be an asset in every villain group.

But about the chapters, that's a lot to unpack, first of all i like the how the two dudes that just got beaten were just some Power ranger's foot soldiers type of villains, cause it boosts the credibility of the new guys, they might be in a different level, hell you could say that even by seeing that one of them may be a Psychoman clone, which is bad news for some of the heroes in there.

Now... about the God of time plan, How in the bluest of blue F***s can he create a future dystopia by destroying the present?, cause he is the one intentionally causing those key shaped black holes that Geronimo is currently risking his life to seal, so i wonder how is he gonna execute that, but anyway, really liking the arc so far, especially because with the current development it makes the previous Choshin tower challenge seems like a set up arc, so it makes me even more excited to see what's in store for characters like Buffaloman or Robin Mask.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope they find a way to remove the regeneration, would be a bit boring if every match ends with them performing some finisher move while injured on a guy that is completely healed and with all their stamina.

I wonder if Friendship Power can counter Time Powers somewhat?

Zebra and Mariquitaman didn't glow at least, so maybe they didn't use it, and in Nisei, Mantaro and Kevin Mask only used it once in their final move against Thunder and Lightning which pratically ended the fight right there so we never got to see how they handle Friendship Power really.

Just hoping every match and conclusion doesn't turn the same way, and also not getting 50 repeats of "Oh you weak Choujin can't regenerate, see how superior we are as we regenerate...blast, defeated by this one new move you pulled out!".

I hope they find a way to remove the regeneration, would be a bit boring if every match ends with them performing some finisher move while injured on a guy that is completely healed and with all their stamina.

I wonder if Friendship Power can counter Time Powers somewhat?

Zebra and Mariquitaman didn't glow at least, so maybe they didn't use it, and in Nisei, Mantaro and Kevin Mask only used it once in their final move against Thunder and Lightning which pratically ended the fight right there so we never got to see how they handle Friendship Power really.

Just hoping every match and conclusion doesn't turn the same way, and also not getting 50 repeats of "Oh you weak Choujin can't regenerate, see how superior we are as we regenerate...blast, defeated by this one new move you pulled out!".
Nisei Time Tag was exhausting because of that, and they were only a couple of them. Now we get at least 5… Hope they manage healing/bitching to a minimum.

I like a lot some of the ideas being posted in reply for this chapter. I also find it weird that Time God wants ti destroy the present before moving on to the distant future… Like, how far would he have to leap for Earth/Existence to have recovered for them to live comfortable? Makes not much sense and I feel like it’s a test of some kind for Choujin/Gods.
Psychoman lookalike bein his clone, same breed or extracted from another time line is interesting. I feel like he was extracted from the exact time he died on Silverman arms. Just my feel.

Then the american starred time choujin that doesn’t laugh. Yet another mystery character waiting to be unmasked to be… Probably Terryman faced or even Time God himself? We know Yude likes this big reveals eventually.

There’s a lot of characters who have to make a move and plenty of stuff can happen… I’m just happy the translation continues after a long 5 month hiatus. Have already seen some raws here and there so won’t spoil the fun to come. Last chapter for instance was a huge shock for me!

Nisei Time Tag was exhausting because of that, and they were only a couple of them. Now we get at least 5… Hope they manage healing/bitching to a minimum.

I like a lot some of the ideas being posted in reply for this chapter. I also find it weird that Time God wants ti destroy the present before moving on to the distant future… Like, how far would he have to leap for Earth/Existence to have recovered for them to live comfortable? Makes not much sense and I feel like it’s a test of some kind for Choujin/Gods.
Psychoman lookalike bein his clone, same breed or extracted from another time line is interesting. I feel like he was extracted from the exact time he died on Silverman arms. Just my feel.

Then the american starred time choujin that doesn’t laugh. Yet another mystery character waiting to be unmasked to be… Probably Terryman faced or even Time God himself? We know Yude likes this big reveals eventually.

There’s a lot of characters who have to make a move and plenty of stuff can happen… I’m just happy the translation continues after a long 5 month hiatus. Have already seen some raws here and there so won’t spoil the fun to come. Last chapter for instance was a huge shock for me!
was it like that in all of their matches up till the grand finals? or just in the GF against Mantaro and Kevin?, i still haven't finished that arc properly

but i feel like this is a gimmick that they rely on when nothing else works, i may be wrong, but i have a feeling these guys are powerfull enough to not rely on that, judging by how they are like... higher officials

Users who are viewing this thread