Kinou made Namae mo Yonde Kurenakatta Koushaku-sama ga, Kyuu ni Dekiai shitekuru no desu ga? - Ch. 1

Supporter
Refreshingly different, while still having familiar similarities. For one, it's not the female lead that's been sent back in time, so that's different to start; but by keeping the female lead as the story's POV, it allows the reader to see the story from that other side of one that's unawares.

Dex-chan lover
a case of realize too late hmm? perhaps she sacrifices herself thinking it part of her duty and they end up dying together.

Dex-chan lover
"Just because the master does it means the servants can do the same thing as the master". WTF with that logic? Have they forgotten their rank in the house already? Even when the FL was treated codly by ML, the servants still had no rights to treated FL like that. Also, it doesn't that hard to be a decent human being that cared for others.

Dex-chan lover
"Just because the master does it means the servants can do the same thing as the master". WTF with that logic? Have they forgotten their rank in the house already? Even when the FL was treated codly by ML, the servants still had no rights to treated FL like that. Also, it doesn't that hard to be a decent human being that cared for others.

They were Noble servants. Chances are, they actually outranked her on social ladder as well. Yes, it's twisted. But not exactly out there.

Anyway, Thank you for translations! Half a chapter of him rushing around and her thoughts give us a setting squished in a single chapter. It's making me more curious about what caused him to change rather than their present relationship.

Dex-chan lover
When their boss treated his wife poorly and the servant don't do the same and treat her with warm. There is a chance the servant will be fired because they act against their boss "interest"
And the chance of something like in this manga happen is very slim.

Dex-chan lover
someone bonked him so hard something changed in his brain
He's been hit by a club of "redeem yourself for being trash or else"

Refreshingly different, while still having familiar similarities. For one, it's not the female lead that's been sent back in time, so that's different to start; but by keeping the female lead as the story's POV, it allows the reader to see the story from that other side of one that's unawares.
The different POV kinda reminds me of Mother's Contract Marriage

Dex-chan lover
Do you mean beyond what's shown on page 1?

I'll make a note of that title.

Aye, just having him regret that she died and being all frantic tells me nothing so far. I wish the chapter was focused on introducing his reasons why he behaves the way he behaves.

Also, that's a great title imo.

Dex-chan lover
The husband regressed? And he apologised immediately instead of giving bs answers or running around in circles?? IN THE FIRST CHAPTER???

WHAT TIMELINE ARE WE IN AND HOW DO WE MAKE IT PERMANENT

Users who are viewing this thread