Kinsei No Reveal - Ch. 2

Group Leader
@fsadddfsa

u mentioned b4 u planned to still release tho u knew we were doing (not that i care lmao)
do u plan to still continue, tho we're using jap raws and redrawing all? (btw yeah we're updating kyuuketsuki and others, I'm literally getting 13 manga ready for a huge bomb lmao)

@Exzyeed @Kabeidon @bluestar77 
/satriox

/yuzhyuzh
/rurikuchan
/kegnation
I think we'll be getting 2 release groups! I love this bc it pushes me to do harder, and bc im still learning, other translators' work is so nice to help learn

Hello raw provider here. I bought these raws off of renta and ripped them for Lily. I actually had everything planned and given to her from around the end of January so this isn't a snipe. She was just swamped with other stuff (and still is) and that delayed her work on it.

Also "supika" seems to be a reference to Strawberry Panic and St. Spica Girl's Institute. It definitely has that feel with the assigned sister deal.
It's the same katakana as the one translated by seven seas as Spica in Strawberry Panic (スピカ)

About the word spica basically the manga is using that as a shoe in for the word imouto and it's what the people assigned as little sisters are called in it. The other guys didn't have that word at all cuz they were using the chinese translation

Users who are viewing this thread