Kinsei No Reveal - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Spica is the name of a star and it's what they call the imoutos in this. My guess is that the author likes Strawberry Panic and is referencing it by using that term. St. Spica is the name of the school from Strawberry Panic that won the Etoile Competition (French for star). The competition was a contest to see which couple had the strongest sisterly bond and the main characters were sort of assigned to each other like that. I can't think of any other reason they would use Spica. Since outside of being the name of a star it's not even a word. But I checked into the raws of strawberry panic and it's the same katakana being used.

Fed-Kun's army
It's also one of the first truly yuri light novels; Maria-sama was before it but it's not really yuri. It was a novel before they made a anime and manga adaptation. I highly recommend it. You can get the Seven Seas omnibus here along with several other yuri related novels: https://mega.nz/folder/sN4wAS7S#OGlTNwGJw7KR9oKPPuPAYQ

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I guess it could be interpreted as whatever. It's not even a real word. I dunno why the artist couldn't have just left it as imouto. But I like it when stuff references things that I like. Although it's kinda lost in translation

Dex-chan lover
Talks about showing love between sisters and then starts kissing them on the lips. They must be from Alabama.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread