Kinsou no Vermeil ~Gakeppuchi Majutshi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu~ - Ch. 17 - Overlapping

Dex-chan lover
Why the fluff these two suddenly act like a newlywed couple... After all this time too...

Dex-chan lover
man her boobs are so big a vrchat avatar designer would be embarrassed by it

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the release! This was some awesome work, and I look forward to seeing more sometime in the future \o/

Dex-chan lover
Yes this chapter, at last!! Thank you, thank you very much for the scan!
And indeed, this is the chapter where Alto and Vermeil arguably start doing it! I know it's purposefully left ambiguous but, there is a very meaningful "fade out" were we cut off in page 43, it's not the first time we see them both in bed in a naughty way, but it is the first time we see Alto take the lead in that situation, and he does look like he means business. Anyway, I want to believe.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot who the two trainers are. But the sword girl is tied with Fatema. Rest can die

Dex-chan lover
Yes this chapter, at last!! Thank you, thank you very much for the scan!
And indeed, this is the chapter where Alto and Vermeil arguably start doing it! I know it's purposefully left ambiguous but, there is a very meaningful "fade out" were we cut off in page 43, it's not the first time we see them both in bed in a naughty way, but it is the first time we see Alto take the lead in that situation, and he does look like he means business. Anyway, I want to believe.
The tasteful fade out was all the confirmation anyone needed.

Dex-chan lover
Those last few pages are some hype material. Can’t wait to see how they fight back against the Platinum Squares and the government, and I can’t wait to see just how strong Alto gets in the future. And regarding “Those” pages, they deserve each other. It’s enough to make a grown man cry tears of joy.

Users who are viewing this thread