Kinsou no Vermeil ~Gakeppuchi Majutshi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Past

Dex-chan lover
r1vH_Y7q_400x400.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I just heard about this manga (& anime), is it worth picking up now, or rather watch the anime and return later?

Dex-chan lover
The anime does an ok job but you're better off reading the manga
thanks, will do

edit:
And now that I did, I double checked (boo aggressor sites), up to chapter 21 back in august last year, but no other traces anywhere after that. I cannot check on SquareEnix's site either, so I guess I started on a manga that has been dropped.

Pity

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Just a head's up for the translation team, on manga-raw(dot)info the manga is translated up to chapter 23, I don't know if it was an official translation or some group that didn't upload on mangadex but you guys could probably upload (with some little changes) here up to that chapter and then go to chapter 24 already without having to work that much to get up to date.

Thanks guys for continuing this series ^0^
Patiently wait for future update.

Dex-chan lover
Just a head's up for the translation team, on manga-raw(dot)info the manga is translated up to chapter 23, I don't know if it was an official translation or some group that didn't upload on mangadex but you guys could probably upload (with some little changes) here up to that chapter and then go to chapter 24 already without having to work that much to get up to date.
We're not doing that, that would do this series a disfavor.
Every Vermeil Chapter will be treated like a Chevrolet Corvette: With love, care, and an insane amount of detailing

thanks for continuing this. I tried reading the series though official means, but for whatever reason, it wasn't available on the app. Glad to be able to continue reading.

Users who are viewing this thread