Kintore Joshi to Ecchi na Micchaku Training Shichaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Ane Training

Fed-Kun's army
Vari Str0nk p0k3r fece

Crap whenever I read incest I get disappointed because I end up wanting moar and I've probably read all the good ones already... maybe idk.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm same as greatninja3, and as others commented it's probably really rare to actually be sexually attracted to your sibling. At least one you grew up with.

I don't really understand it. It's probably not a genetic thing, but also might not be a close proximity thing. Why? Well childhood friends end up falling for each other all the time but I suppose they aren't as frequently together as siblings in the early years.

I guess all I can say is the universe, life, the human mind? It's all complicated beyond imagination. People have fallen in love with their half siblings that they didn't know were siblings. I remember the general consensus that peeping on your female family members was a thing? I never have nor wanted to, and don't really understand if others did or that was just a common myth. I suppose before the internet it probably was common, just because access to naked females was a challenge.

Why ,oh why Japan? This is just as bad as literally any NTR hentai out there. I swear this shit really grinds my gears.

@BuffSoul the hypothetical Westermarck Effect is pretty much what you're looking for here, it's basically that living in close domestic proximity with people during the first few years of your life preps your brain to be desensitized to any sexual attraction towards them

Aggregator gang
@SquigglesJP What's the name of the series that's under the words Staff Comments on Pg 21 before recommending Hantsu x Trash

Fed-Kun's army
whywhywhwywhywhwyhwywhwyhwywAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTOPITHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTS
@Sabruness Please stop.

Users who are viewing this thread