Kintore Joshi to Ecchi na Micchaku Training Shichaimashita

Power Uploader
Before you go into rage mode, this is just a friendly Ping. ( sorry I couldn't ping everyone ) It might be your cup or tea, or it might not.
@Epicredeemer @VawX @MesaOracle @Vasqueztion @Razeel @3RDp @Jessereading @T-Rex @justforthelulz @Maimew

Totally wasn't Squiggles who recommend this title. Nope. Definitely isn't... or did she...? Fumu...
Ohohohohohoho~
Edti: Let the show begin!
VLfqtvC.gif

Group Leader
This manga has name and cover of doujinshi NTR, Rape, Creampie, eye-fuck, tentacles, and vanilla 🧐

Fed-Kun's army
@SquigglesJP
You are forgiven because of Freezer. I remember when you asked who he was. One of the best aristocratic laughters ever!

MOAH!!! fit, trained, muscular covergirl :Kreygasm: Kinda scary how much you know of my fetisches. Psshh... please don't tell anyone okay? Then I also keep shut about who recommended me this ;) Deal?

Power Uploader
@Otakuman706 You're welcome!

@3RDp I know right, after hearing Freeza's laugh, I can never go back xD

This series magically appeared in the Recommended Channel, whops, this ain't Yout*be. Coughs.

You didn't hear from me. For sure. xD

Contributor
@SquigglesJP yo thanks for the recommendation, I kinda slow down in reading for the last few days, now's the time for catch up mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know who recommended me this. But I'm glad they did. Because this exceeds every possible limit of what is allowed possible in this sort of romantic soap opera. Worth reading!

10bare nipples/10

Users who are viewing this thread