Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - “The Shortest Route to Marriage”

Dex-chan lover
MC uses grab attack- it's supper effective.

Also.......i guess it's genetic for the males of our MC family to be weak yet attract strong female partners. You could make a documentary out of this.

Dex-chan lover
My daily dose of wholesomeness is now completed

Dex-chan lover
MC uses grab attack- it's supper effective.

Also.......i guess it's genetic for the males of our MC family to be weak yet attract strong female partners. You could make a documentary out of this.
Here, we see a Yoshimi Numamoto in his natural state: by himself. Nearby, an interested female specimen stalks him to certain death

Dex-chan lover
Here, we see a Yoshimi Numamoto in his natural state: by himself. Nearby, an interested female specimen stalks him to certain death
Said female once attracted by the very small male, scares him with exercise love until he produces hormones that enable the breeding season for them. Once the mating is over, the female will demand marriage and possibly more offsprings if the male once again produces hormones.

Dex-chan lover
"soft pillow"
Now that I think about it, I don't think that breast pillow can beat a proper normal pillow. Unless we got that milfy titty. Could bring me straight to heaven.

Dex-chan lover
I used to defend you at the beginning when the marriage was forced upon you

However this no longer became the case since YOU initiated this relationship that y'all have rn.....NO EXCUSES MC, MAN UP

Dex-chan lover
Hasn't anyone told those two yet that she won't get pregnant unless they hold hands????

Dex-chan lover
Yes, enjoy the 'soft pillow' my guy

Hasn't anyone told those two yet that she won't get pregnant unless they hold hands????
They already held hands, Im pretty sure its bout time the baby pops

Hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread