Kiraide Isasete

Aggregator gang
Really, really strange premise, but quite great amd well developed execution. I'm happy the author didnt fall into the manga trope of having a massive exposition dump to explain the setting and just let the story tell itself.

Fed-Kun's army
this is yaoi so how the fuck did he/she get pregnant?

Dex-chan lover
I am so not the demographic for this. I have no interest in straight up yaoi (unless it's a cheating-level feminine trap) but morbid curiosity got the better of me when I heard about this guy getting pregnant. I think the daughter character totally sells this whole story. It's such a weird concept, but the moments with her and looking at the whole thing from her perspective had me going through a wide range of emotions. I'm actually glad I read this.

@sirflimflam i am in a similar boat , dont like yaoi but the premise kinda got me interested sadly it isnt explained how the whole male/female omega thing worked?
What difference between a female omega and a normal female for example?

Pretty decent spin on the a-b-o trope; nothing new added but the combination of elements isn't something I've seen in one omegaverse title yet (until now).

In short, an enjoyable, light read with just enough drama and fluff and a pinch of emotional turmoil.

Specific omegaverse details may vary from title to title, but one of the basics is that male/female omegas experience a heat period and are exponentially the most fertile. By comparison, normal females and males are considered betas and don't experience heat.

Dex-chan lover
@Lacie I think the concept of an omega is basically proper sexual compatibility with both genders.

Edit: @hellarin wut, is this omega thing a consistent trope in various series? I had no idea.

@sirflimflam @lacie Omegaverse has been used in BL for a few years now but the a-b-o trope has been a thing in fanfiction for almost a decade. (Nine years, actually.) I recommend looking it up on fanlore .org if you're curious about it.

ABOs never fail to show all the drama and dog-blood, but on the other hand, ABOs have the most understanding people regarding same-sex relationships. I'm torn because it suggests that one cannot have this without that. There is no rainbow and sunshine without a storm ahead.

I love both moms in this story (and Naoto as a mom as well), they are so supportive and looked like strong role models.

Dex-chan lover
MC can just make his daughter to call him 'father' and some things will resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread