Kiraide Isasete

@Aioxneko, yes there is a Vol. 2. I last time searched for it on the internet. A Spanish translation is up. Hopefully an English version will show up soon.

That English scan stole the work of the Spanish scan. I hope it doesn't get upload here. So disrespectful to not ask for permission to retranslate and to use their scans instead of purchasing their raws.

Double-page supporter
Oh my God, there's a volume 2!!! I haven't read it yet but I'm so excited I had to comment! Thank you!!

Edit: I read it and I'm ready to cry ugly happy tears.

the most beautiful omegaverse story ever!!!! i dont typically like omegaverse but somehow this one really touch my heart and crush my soul at the same time. So glad that Naoto finally found the happiness that he deserves. Beautiful family indeed.

Most of times I found the idea of omegaverse is appaling. This is the one I can truly enjoy and both heartwrenching & fluffy. Best omegaverse manga I found so far. Kudos for the author.

Again why? It have to end 😭 I can just re-read it. MAN!! I want moreeeee. BTW 'this my 3ed'4ed re-read'

Power Uploader
I hope mangadex will add omegaverse tag
Mangadex tags are in general very limited and inadequate compared to Bato.to. On Bato.to we have omegaverse tags, “boy's love” and “bara” are separate tags, there is also “age gap” and “infidelity” and “netorare” as separate tags, “dom/sub” was recently added. There are like ten times more tags there.

Nhentai and booru of course have even more.

Fed-Kun's army
Story is pretty interesting, but the concept of a dude giving birth is just... weird. 2 chapters in and I don't really understand the whole "alpha, beta, omega" thing. Not really into BL as well so imma give this a pass.

Honestly wholesome with a good bit of fluff and explanation, and even showing of how things work in this A-B-O verse.
The characters feel, generally speaking, realistic in how they act and how they perform, and how even many relationships actually are... and how many more should be.
The daughter is a GEM of a character, and is quite likable and adorable. Even as she grows up, she stays likable and lovable.
I.... don't get it... they are guys... they can't be pregnant...
Why....
Male Omegas have a second hole, which has a uterus. It's shown quite clearly a good portion of the time, whenever the MCs have sex. Hazuki doesn't grab the butthole, he grabs the Vagina.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly wholesome with a good bit of fluff and explanation, and even showing of how things work in this A-B-O verse.
The characters feel, generally speaking, realistic in how they act and how they perform, and how even many relationships actually are... and how many more should be.
The daughter is a GEM of a character, and is quite likable and adorable. Even as she grows up, she stays likable and lovable.

Male Omegas have a second hole, which has a uterus. It's shown quite clearly a good portion of the time, whenever the MCs have sex. Hazuki doesn't grab the butthole, he grabs the Vagina.
my brain... just exploded.

Users who are viewing this thread