KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Starting today, a high school debut

Fed-Kun's army
Micchan: "I also have the key to her existence" *pulls out a large gem with Marei's soul swirling around inside it*

Dex-chan lover
Aw I liked the long hair. But this short hair look is super cute too.

Ahahaha, yeah! Everyone get undressed!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The keys safe between her chest like a good lesbian wife.

Everyone getting undressed is the ideal path.

Double-page supporter
Can't help but to laugh at how "shortening the skirt a bit" means that she goes basically bottomless with a tutumor something like that. Don't get me wrong it's super cute but that frame was kinda ridiculous.

Thanks for the lovely update as always <3

Group Leader
A quick note, it looks like the whiteboard on the second panel of the second strip on page 6 has had the Japanese text cleaned but not replaced with the translation. It's not too important, since it says the same thing in the first panel, but I thought it might have been an error, so I wanted to point it out in case you wanted to fix it. Anyway, thanks for another great chapter!

Omg she really looked like a Nihileo 😁
And now she looks super cute 😱

Thanks again for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
No one gonna mention Ota undressing the class rep, also thank you for the chapter.

JQ-

Group Leader
@MegumiAki -- amazing eye! I can't believe you noticed that!! I've just put that text in... thanks for your help~^^

Fed-Kun's army
Ota-pyon resting on her wife's lap <3 then undressing her at the end ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

those two are such a great pair :D

and senpai looking good with short hair~

Users who are viewing this thread