Kirara Fantasia

Wait, so this manga is "Related" to ALL of these??? HOW???

Oshiete! Kirara Fantasia (Spin-off)
A-Channel (Shared universe)
Gakkou Gurashi! (Shared universe)
Hidamari Sketch (Shared universe)
Kiniro Mosaic (Shared universe)
NEW GAME! (Shared universe)
Stella no Mahou (Shared universe)
Urara Meirochou (Shared universe)
Yuyushiki (Shared universe)

I'm not familiar with all those titles, but I know for SURE that Gakkou Gurashi has very little in common with titles like NEW GAME!, Kiniro Mosaic and Hidamari Sketch. I mean, sure Gakkou Gurashi had Slice of Life elements in it, but come on! and aren't these all by different authors? Or am I missing something?

Power Uploader
@PetiteTacos This manga is based of the mobile game of the same name, Kirara Fantasia.
There are several different magazines under the Manga Time Kirara brand, right now the 4 magazines are: Manga Time Kirara, Kirara Carat, Kirara MAX and Kirara Forward.
All of those series listed have characters in the game and are published in aforementioned magazines.
Gakkou Gurashi, for example is from Kirara Forward, the same magazine that also has Yuru Camp, Anne Happy and Harukana Recieve (all 3 of which are also in the game).

Dex-chan lover
Rather than Shared Universe, it would be more accurate to say Alternative Universe, or even Isekai. In the story,
characters from different worlds (AKA manga) are summoned to a fantasy world

Sounds like the story from some terrible gacha game.
530726809239814144.png

Fed-Kun's army
Will this Japanese universal be able to again Marvel or DC?

Contributor
I'm highly dubious about the merits of cross-referencing every series that a mash-up game takes characters from.

And "Shared Universe" is definitely the wrong description for it. It's not the same universe. Kill Me Baby and Hidamari Sketch aren't part of some grand Extended Universe! That's only the premise in this one series.

Precedent would seem to be to use "Alternate story" (or perhaps "Same franchise", but I don't think that applies here) when making a multiverse series that grabs from a bunch of other series without touching their respective canons. (Some familiarity with the series I'm using as an example is required to understand that gordian knot of references, actually, so maybe not the best example in that sense, but oh well.)

(Although in my heart of hearts I think this should just stand on it's own without all the links that will be pretty confusing coming from the other stories, to be honest... Not sure it really rises to the standard of relevance.)

Contributor
...Alright. I have removed all the references to everything but the other Kirara Fantasia series.

For posterity, removed series (all listed incorrectly as "shared universe") were:
[ul]
A-Channel
Gakkou Gurashi!
Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?
Hidamari Sketch
Kill Me Baby
Kiniro Mosaic
NEW GAME!
Slow Start
Stella no Mahou
Urara Meirochou
Yuyushiki[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
I would use the term mash up, similar to Smash Up Bros video game and Smash Up card game. 📺📺📺

Wait, so this manga is "Related" to ALL of these??? HOW???

Oshiete! Kirara Fantasia (Spin-off)
A-Channel (Shared universe)
Gakkou Gurashi! (Shared universe)
Hidamari Sketch (Shared universe)
Kiniro Mosaic (Shared universe)
NEW GAME! (Shared universe)
Stella no Mahou (Shared universe)
Urara Meirochou (Shared universe)
Yuyushiki (Shared universe)

I'm not familiar with all those titles, but I know for SURE that Gakkou Gurashi has very little in common with titles like NEW GAME!, Kiniro Mosaic and Hidamari Sketch. I mean, sure Gakkou Gurashi had Slice of Life elements in it, but come on! and aren't these all by different authors? Or am I missing something?
These are all in the same manga magazine serializations, Manga Time Kirara, everything from this magazine are all S tier to GOD tier level anime.

Kirara Fantasia is the biggest crossover gacha game ever, having the most character crossovers from like almost 30 different manga series within Manga Time Kirara. Sadly the game discontinued in March 2023

Users who are viewing this thread