Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Ch. 7 - The Inquisition

Dex-chan lover
King being comically homophobic in a yuri manga aside though, his points concerning the line of succession is still pretty valid considering the period. MagiRevo solved this by making Euphy a literal immortal fairy god king so Ciel needs to either renounce her right of succession or find a similar solution (or get the brother back which is probably whats gonna happen) to the problem at hand. They can't have their cake and eat it too without risking civil war.

Dex-chan lover
Don't they have some kind of futanari spell like in Fate lol

The whole "nooooo this kind of couple can't produce an heir" thing seems really silly in settings with magic.

Dex-chan lover
Don't they have some kind of futanari spell like in Fate lol

The whole "nooooo this kind of couple can't produce an heir" thing seems really silly in settings with magic.
Mages in conservative societies lack imagination.
Honestly, if it was like real life half of magic research would be sex related.
Just like how our technology inevitably advances first for military, and then inevitably someone tries to find uses for it I bed.
Sex always sells after all plus humans are always horny.

Dex-chan lover
Wowie, a new chapter! Thank you!

Instead of cooking up another heir asap, the king procrastinated for ten+ years and after raising a girl to be a boy, suddenly wants her to marry a dude. The good father you are making not!

Dex-chan lover
So she protected herself when he tried to use magic, but when he switched to a sword she decided that it's fine to die? What the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
So she protected herself when he tried to use magic, but when he switched to a sword she decided that it's fine to die? What the fuck?
Defending against magic and defending against a sword are two different skills and she's clearly only skilled at one of those things.

Double-page supporter
Too bad all men in yuri manga are always pieces of shit, I know it's focused on girls but man, I wish there were nice dudes in yuri world.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad all men in yuri manga are always pieces of shit
By all indications, Ciel's brother is fine. So far, the pieces of shit have all been people in positions of power who benefit from bigotry and discrimination which, because it's a patriarchal society, means it's mostly been men.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he's going to walk away from this the next chapter without so much as a cut, hopefully I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Too bad all men in yuri manga are always pieces of shit, I know it's focused on girls but man, I wish there were nice dudes in yuri world.
The princes in "I'm in love with the Villainous" are quite alright. And the king in MagiRev is decent and tries hard to get things to work right.

Aggregator gang
Why did evie not defend herself when the emperor was about to strike her with his sword? i mean i get that ciel came and protected her last second, but evie shouldve beeen fully capable of blocking that, whyd she just stand there instead? am i overestimating how strong she is?
That's what im wondering too. Like, she just blasted a huge hole in a tower, but can't use it to block a sword??? Like, is there some kind of thing where she can only use it against certain things, or only at certain times or something else I might've missed?

Users who are viewing this thread