Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
Interested in helping with this series? Prior experience with scanlation? Fan of girls kissing girls? Check out the group page and see if there are any projects that you'd like to help out with.

Contact
DM on MangaDex
Email: oddity.translations@gmail.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/fCB8Eq5cuW

Currently need
Be Happy in the Real World Too, Okay? - not started, waiting on a typesetter to join to begin.
Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - typesetter
I Swapped Bodies With a Wicked Witch, but Today I'll Keep Having Fun! - cleaner, typesetter

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really went all out on the shoujo tag, though the series doesn't seem to have it, strangely.
"Bishi" saving MC from danger. Princess carry. MC saying ML's name+sama 100 times on repeat like it's a mantra or some shit. Random tragic memories as spice.
Couldn't be more shoujo tag right.

Dex-chan lover
I'm interest to see how that cat made food and an ice bag without thumbs
its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
His face when she spoke like a princess was comedy gold.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
wonder how the other girl doing right about now.
My guess is not as good as she hoped, but possibly still better than her childhood circumstances, based on those apparently inherited memories.
Claudette is getting photographed and just made the front page of the national newspaper. Her Marriage is going great because of the dragon bought with 1 Wicked Witch's soul

Dee is going to buy tomorrow's tabloid with King Evan and Queen Claudette on the front page.

Supporter
cute
And those memories...those of the OG body?
I was thinking that myself. Considering out of the all of the narrative leading up to the summoning ceremony in chapter 1, there is no kind of indication of that kind of behavior occurring. Unless the author were to go into a strange way of presenting Marietta as an "unreliable narrator" for those pages, and only in her literal fever dream does she remember.

It's easier to just assume it's the former happening.

Dex-chan lover
Claudette is getting photographed and just made the front page of the national newspaper. Her Marriage is going great because of the dragon bought with 1 Wicked Witch's soul

Dee is going to buy tomorrow's tabloid with King Evan and Queen Claudette on the front page.

Wait what that about her selling her soul? Shouldn't that mean she is dead? Or like, what repercussions does selling her soul entail?

Dex-chan lover
Wait what that about her selling her soul? Shouldn't that mean she is dead? Or like, what repercussions does selling her soul entail?
Where did it say Fel Magic required your own soul?

Dex-chan lover
Take a shot every time a girl is princess carried in a manga/manhwa and asks if she is too heavy.

You'll either die, or deplete the global alcohol reserves
Down a whole bottle if the person princess carrier makes a cool flirty remark.

"Wow,you're heavier then a I thought."

<Insert response>.

"I thought angels were supposed to be light."

<Insert heart throb>.

There used to be a Kantai Collection fan art out there with this line too.

Dex-chan lover
Where did it say Fel Magic required your own soul?
Wait so the girl who switched bodies with main girl wasn't the actual wicked witch, but had somehow acquired the wicked witch's soul, and used that as payment for the dragon she got after body switch?

Users who are viewing this thread