Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I know she’s trying to be honest, but like why doesn’t she just say she’s like the twin of witch and had managed kill or at least chase off the evil witch. Thus she would have an explanation why she looks the same but acts completely different. I mean she has taken one step by calling herself a different witch, but I feel like saying she’s just the twin might give better credence

Dex-chan lover
I know she’s trying to be honest, but like why doesn’t she just say she’s like the twin of witch and had managed kill or at least chase off the evil witch. Thus she would have an explanation why she looks the same but acts completely different. I mean she has taken one step by calling herself a different witch, but I feel like saying she’s just the twin might give better credence
Being a twin doesn't give you the same scars and lines and such. So this is a disprovable lie that could backfire.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest here, do you really think our protagonist here is capable of keeping up a cover story? If she straight-up lies here and the truth gets revealed later it'll be a lot worse for her than if she just goes ahead and assumes the identity she wants for herself

Dex-chan lover
I don't think our knight here really intended to kill FMC since if he did he would already have stabbed and/or slashed her by the time she opened the door. Going by the last pages of chapter 5 it would be more likely that he went there mainly to find out the truth and why "the witch" suddenly lifted the curse out of the blue.

Basically your medieval equivalent of a fed visiting your house and asking you questions.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would have asked the cat spirit if she could go to town and tell them about the body swap.

If the spirit could convince them of the swap, and removing all the witches lasting effects would be a strong argument for it being true, then it would solve a lot of issues.

Supporter
Anyone know if this turns into a romance? It not in the tags so I'm hoping it just stays as a funny body-swap story.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if this turns into a romance? It not in the tags so I'm hoping it just stays as a funny body-swap story.
Socially Awkward Romance sounds like a Nice C plot inbetween the ex-princess enjoying her life of magic (the B-plot) and subsequently progressing the A-plot of the bodyswap.

either way i just want more material.

Supporter
Socially Awkward Romance sounds like a Nice C plot inbetween the ex-princess enjoying her life of magic (the B-plot) and subsequently progressing the A-plot of the bodyswap.

either way i just want more material.
Unpopular opinion, but I really hope it just stays with just the A plot & B plot. I'm being hyperbolic, but sometimes it feels like every manga with a female MC has to crowbar a romance in whether it's necessary or not.

Dex-chan lover

I mean, she's just stupid a dork. She wanted to bear the sins of the witch.

Users who are viewing this thread