Kiraware Yuusha wo Enjita Ore wa, Naze ka Last Boss ni Sukarete Issho ni Seikatsu Shitemasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - To New Frontiers!

Btw, where i can continue reading the story? since this Manga based on Light Novel... what chapter it left off

Even though there are plenty of story elements to start a new Arc just from the appearance of his former companions, sadly this was rushed to end.

Dex-chan lover
what an unexpectedly rushed ending. how are they going to brag about volume sales doing great and then end a couple of chapters later without a proper conclusion. this is probably the most random axing i have ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
what an unexpectedly rushed ending. how are they going to brag about volume sales doing great and then end a couple of chapters later without a proper conclusion. this is probably the most random axing i have ever seen.
If you look at the manga chained dragon they ended it at chapter 20 before they could resolve anything regarding the main plot

Double-page supporter
So rushed. Did not even felt smooth. This type of manga looks like the one where it would continue with it's harem trope and the tree hadn't even grew up yet. Bruh, at least show that ending where it shows like 10 years later or something 💀

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the praise, this manga's only likeable elements are present in hundreds of different manga. And it's not like it executes those premises well. Meeting up with his former-party members was the only saving grace. It could've been like them finally reuniting and then some corny dialogue like "Our journey has only begun!" and that would get readers more interested to read the light novel or web novel more than whatever this crap is. Since author decided to blue ball us, I am not interested in reading any continuation of this.
Hm, to me, it is because most that I saw similar have the main character be betrayed by someone and left for dead, or something happens and they are thought to be dead or are unable to get back for years so no one looks for them. The old party are either antagonists, actually liked the dude even if he was an asshole, or a mix of it.
In this one he was an asshole, but it was justified (he was aware he would die by the end and still willing to do it. He was just enjoying his last moments).
And now he is alive again.

I admit that how he got "married" to the Final Boss right away, or how easy it was to recruit the other four, was not to my tastes.

And I was kinda hoping this would be more like "now to live with the consequences of my actions when I thought I would not".

So rushed. Did not even felt smooth. This type of manga looks like the one where it would continue with it's harem trope and the tree hadn't even grew up yet. Bruh, at least show that ending where it shows like 10 years later or something 💀
They are probably hoping it gets un-axed or something.

Dex-chan lover
This ending is stupid. They'll eventually find him anyway because that checkers girl can smell his magic or something like that.

This is one hell of a open ending, so much that I think it was cancelled because this ending feels like the ending of Vol.4, not the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what happen to the artist and author, but it's a shame it got axed and leaving such a horrible ending ( imo ) with no conclusion at all

Dont really like how he didnt end up also with the first 3 girls pretty sad rn🥲

Dex-chan lover
Damn even if the story was decent it was recently getting faster releases, sad to see it get axed like this

Last edited:
Group Leader
isn't there still 1 more volume to go? literally said so on the last page
The last page is referring to the upcoming volume with chapters 18-22, which haven't had a volume release yet (my scanlations had already moved onto the monthly releases). The chapter information shows them as part of volume 4 though, because I updated them after seeing the annoucement on the last page.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whelp this is a pointless read overall, as with many rushed axes this just squeaks out of a prologue and leaves nothing completed.

Also clearly wasnt known to be axed until the last chapter or 2. But seriously the lack of any closure makes this a pointless read 3/10 at most and really I should give it less.

Users who are viewing this thread