Kirawaremono no Koushaku Reijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Let's see if she manages to change!

Thank you for tls!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, what in the actual fuck? What did she do? What did this little child do for all these people to act like she's some freak? I can't stand that the maid sees her crying about everyone hating her and goes: "Yeah, that's your fault sweetie, you're so horrible and disgusting that even interacting with you is an inconvenience to everyone else, so be a good girl and beg for their mercy, so they may forgive you being born."

Don't get me wrong, I would understand this if we were actually shown a good reason for everyone hating her, but so far she has not behaved in a way that would warrant such treatment, making it seem that everyone else is just a child-hating sociopath.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, what in the actual fuck? What did she do? What did this little child do for all these people to act like she's some freak? I can't stand that the maid sees her crying about everyone hating her and goes: "Yeah, that's your fault sweetie, you're so horrible and disgusting that even interacting with you is an inconvenience to everyone else, so be a good girl and beg for their mercy, so they may forgive you being born."

Don't get me wrong, I would understand this if we were actually shown a good reason for everyone hating her, but so far she has not behaved in a way that would warrant such treatment, making it seem that everyone else is just a child-hating sociopath.
Ohhh, you'd probably be surprised with this series.

Dex-chan lover
keep going, ignore all mtl haters:pepehmm:
if they want they can translate it instead of moaning in comments

Dex-chan lover
Instant 10 because it's about someone actually trying to better themselves instead of simply a good person being isekai'd into a bad person.

Fed-Kun's army
Parents please, educate your child wtf wrong with this duke family perception, did they really just let mc goes all the way so the maid take the initiative?, seriously stupid

Dex-chan lover

Ok, now you're just making a strawman out of the maid here.

What she said was that, whilst she wasn't hated and shouldn't have to feel hated, she WAS acting quite spoiled and causing trouble for people without realizing it. Take for example the hair accessory incident from the very first pages, where she simply said "I want that" on her maid's personal property; she didn't have any kind of evil or mean intentions, but she was prone to throwing tantrums when she didn't get her way and was spoiled badly (but not very badly) by her parents.

Her conversation with the maid and the subsequent panels were her doing an honest effort to harmlessly ask for feedback from the maids (as in, they now know they wouldn't get in trouble for telling the truth), knowing exactly what it was that they did wrong and doing proper efforts to apologize for her wrongdoings, rectify her mistakes and be an overall better person.

All in all, it was a proper path to "redemption" for a child as young and innocent as her, growing properly into a kind lady. Problem here is that it's being yuxtaposed to the shenanigans happening at court, which is the real shitshow and the one you should be directing your anger to.

Users who are viewing this thread