Kirinji Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Dining Table's Angel

Dex-chan lover
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused with the ghost and all, but in all seriousness I'm digging it! Interested to see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more confused on how he can be both good to be a rep player and terrible at mahjong at the same time.

Group Leader
I'm more confused on how he can be both good to be a rep player and terrible at mahjong at the same time.
He lost his mojo when he heard his daughter and ex-wife are going out eating with the doctor, he got his mojo back when Tomoko said that Koume was very proud of him.
This volume is just 4 volumes in 1, so read every page 4 times.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is An not even slightly questioning the presence of the fucking ghost of a little girl that's just chilling out and picking up fries and shit? Did I forget something?

Dex-chan lover
Watch yo profamity
How about no? If that's all you have to say then I DGAF. I swear when encountering something ridiculous, you want to me swear less? Explain it so it's not ridiculous.

Group Leader
How about no? If that's all you have to say then I DGAF. I swear when encountering something ridiculous, you want to me swear less? Explain it so it's not ridiculous.

On a serious note, well it seems the girls are aware of the ghost, Koume saw it first, Tsukiko said that apartment building was built on top of Majin's burned down house, she is aware of it and didn't want to enter before, now she is teasing that she might enter, An is just so easy going that in contrast to Kiriya who freaked out, she is just like "Oh, that's Tomoko's ghost, cool let's play". She also spent a while at Tsukiko's place playing with Koume, it's easy to imagine Koume mentioning it. It really is just that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread