Kirishima Fansub

Group Leader
hola, si necesitan que les eche un cable con alguna traducción, yo traduzco de inglés a español. Les mando un saludo y gracias por su trabajo.

thanks for Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai release but i dislike the watermark added to the page at the end of the chapter

hello! i wanted to do the upload of shouraiteki ni shinde kure chap 31 till 35 here of your site, but i have a permission to do it since it's locked.

Thank u for uploading a chapter of raise wa tanin ga ii! Hope you will continue to upload more english translation of it!

Hai, im read your translate for raise wa tanin ga li. And im really love it. When u will countinue to translate it? Im sorry if im rude to ask, i just love this story and want read more.
Pardon for my bad english >.<

Power Uploader
Suban sus capitulos en español también o les ayudo a subirlas(?)

thanks for translating raise wa tanin ga ii, I like the story so I really appreciated your effort ...

Thank you so much for the latest update! It made my day and I can't say how grateful I really am ♡

btw I wanted to join the group's discord but it turned out to be "expired",still hoping to join when available tho!

Thank you so so so much for translating Raise wa Tanin ga Ii, it’s honestly one of my favorite series in this site!

Thank you for transelating 😢💕
Hope we see the next chapter of kirishima soon

Users who are viewing this thread