Kisaragi Ibun - Ch. 9 - Present Danger

Dex-chan lover
god, if this is your first attempt and you typeset all the shit on the final page, I have to commend you for the efforts.

monkey's paw is probably no figurative speech, but rather something occult related. I could be mistaken though.

really wish that at least if a series is being taken over/being sniped that the person who does it had the good sense to actually continue from where the translations left off...
I am really sorry for posting another chapter‘s translations, but as long as I don’t have the paid chapters that aren’t translated (6-7) I won’t be able to translate those for now. once again I’m very sorry (´Д`)

Double-page supporter
I am really sorry for posting another chapter‘s translations, but as long as I don’t have the paid chapters that aren’t translated (6-7) I won’t be able to translate those for now. once again I’m very sorry (´Д`)
You can post your kofi and I’ll give you the money for the chapters :3

Thanks to everyone who was supportive! someone under the name of copium contacted me on discord and I got the chapters! Expect chapter 6 to drop today and chapter 7 Friday!

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Okay, this makes much more sense now that we have all the previous chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread