Kisaragi-san wa Gankoukeikei - Ch. 14 - A study group for 2.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not totally sure but I think in Japan a 50 is the cutoff to pass, when I was in school in America it was like a 65 to pass so it seems weird lol

Supporter
Bro got 54 and 62 and still didn't fail. Meanwhile here you pretty much fail if it's lower than 75 😩
In japan grades work different that in west, grades are more a classification, if you get a 100 that means that you are on the top of the class, no that you don't make any mistakes. if you get more of 50, you are in the up-half of the class, if you get under 30 you are on the botton. For this in japan, school and university where you go to study is more important that the grades themself.

Dex-chan lover
In japan grades work different that in west, grades are more a classification, if you get a 100 that means that you are on the top of the class, no that you don't make any mistakes. if you get more of 50, you are in the up-half of the class, if you get under 30 you are on the botton. For this in japan, school and university where you go to study is more important that the grades themself.
So, no matter what, half the class have remedy courses? I find this hard to believe...

Users who are viewing this thread