Kisaragi-san wa Gankoukeikei

Dex-chan lover
I'm not saying this has a garbage ending

The girl just doesn't have any romantic feeling toward him, she feels comfortable, feels at ease around him but not as a romantic partner which is kinda sucks but realistic.

And remember she said "Let's start as a friend" instead of "Let's just be friend" hinting that she may not mentally prepared to be his destined partner and instead want to make slow relationship and he doesn't seem to be depressed so it's not a big deal

Just because he got friend zoned doesn't mean it's the end of their relationship, there's still a lot of hope for both of them😁😁

Last edited:

The girl just doesn't have any romantic feeling toward him, she feels comfortable, feels at ease around him but not as a romantic partner which is kinda sucks but realistic.

And remember she said "Let's start as a friend" instead of "Let's just be friend" hinting that she may not mentally prepared to be his destined partner and instead want to make slow relationship and he doesn't seem to be depressed so it's not a big deal

Just because he got friend zoned doesn't mean it's the end of their relationship, there's still a lot of hope for both of them😁😁
Atleast I hope they do end up together! I felt disappointed with such ending! So bitter that discourages me from reading any new manga

Aggregator gang

Id agree if this was real life... This is a manga, that is 100% not where you end a story, if it isn't the end of their relationship, then write the rest lol

Double-page supporter
Half assed ending.
I say nuke the japs for it!

I like this a lot. None of the developments are forced or feel really out of place. The characters have grounded but distinct personalities.

It was a nice little manga.
Ending was cool too, a continuation would be great, but it's fine as is.

Users who are viewing this thread