Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - Romeo and Leon

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I have a feeling this girl is the type of "If I can't hit you, I will hit your dog." If she finds out, I'm sure she will blackmail Romeo or outright have them both kicked out.

jak

Contributor
Oh Reon finally showed up.

This psycho hates the White Cats because her mother is from the west. Her mother's family seperated her parents. Her dad is from the east. This bitch is also the one who reveals Romeo and Juliet's relationship to the school.

Fed-Kun's army
Genocide, the key factor of all feel good romance manga.

Seriously, what the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
I dare Mc and FMC to announce their relationship to the whole world now. After fighting his older brother nothing is going to be as hard or painful (except maybe dealing with her father.)

Dex-chan lover
@jak I see...So that's a reason why...
Her name, Inugami Reon, is a mixed between dog and cat (if you considered a lion is a cat).

Power Uploader
Please don't stop updating until this arc is over...

Group Leader
Black Percia with extra racism nationalism?

Can't wait to see her desperation face after knowing Inuzuka's secrets.

IMG-20220621-190822.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Btw it's not really that surprising that prefects are pretty tolerant. Even if they have personal grudges, their position (and pride as perfects) requires them to be more level-headed and mature in order to maintain order, otherwise it's just gonna be total mess. And for such insightful and order-loving person as Inudzuka's brother it's very dumb and short-sighted decisions to even consider this new girl as potential prefect.

Users who are viewing this thread