Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 90 - Romeo, Leon, and Prefects

Aggregator gang
Suspended for a week for kidnapping, drugging, assaulting and inciting a riot... Wat? Good lord... Time for some redemption and "we forgive you" stuff. Who'd have guessed it...
"TrAgeDy wOn't HaPpEn iF wE hAvE sEgrEgAtiOn"; When has segregation actually been mutually beneficial for human beings? This girl is suppose to be smart, right?

Yes I want this route
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Leon you and your gesugao will probably be in the doujins

Aggregator gang
@Yautja College kids want to bring back segregation between blacks and whites. Some colleges have a no white day, where white students and teachers can't come to campus.

Aggregator gang
@NovaXII
I've seen the news, those college kids, their teachers and their schools admins are retards.

Contributor
nobody is dropping any series, just read the next chapter of juliet whoever scanlates it. facepalm.

TLDR; We love you for everything you do @Hetzek / @Xunder / Dropout. Keep it up and please don't fight :)

Didn't even notice a substantial quality difference between chapters. Probably wouldn't have even known it was done by different groups without the credits, and as of the end of this chapter, this whole quality issue between Hetzek and Dropout.

I've seen poor quality translations where I have to re-read pages because I felt like I was lacking an understanding of what just happened in the story because of the minimal effort put into it. Not once reading this series did I ever feel the need to do that. Maybe its just me because I'm just some random scrub who doesn't know anything about translating, but like HetZek stated, I can't seem to find anyone having an issue with the quality either. Keep up the good work, I'm sure almost everyone reading fell out of their chair in excitement when they saw that the long standing cliffhanger was not only finally over, but we even got a bit extra to read a well.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest: I feel this whole debate is pointless. I'm just going to make a broad and baseless assumption that most of the reader base didn't notice a major difference in quality either (feel free to call me out on this because I'm genuinely curious) and will just read the latest chapter that gets released. I'm sure that we all hope that Dropout can manage to get on a weekly release schedule, but if Hetzek wants to supplement it with speedscans in the meanwhile, I don't see why this became an issue in the first place as long as Dropout will properly credit accordingly and have no issue with re-releasing their version of a chapter, unless I have some sort of fundamental misunderstanding of this whole problem.

But again, I'm just some random scrub who wants to read his gosh darn manga in peace, what do I know.

leon is really interesting compared to hazuki, if only she was introduced earlier i might have liker her more than juliet

@SirGalahad @Yautja
Yeah, one week detention for basically committing crimes (starting a fight was bad enough, but drugging and kidnapping tens of people to sabotage the elections?) is jarring. Especially when compared how harsh those who date the other side have been treated.

Heck, if you want to have Romio save Leon and make it really dramatic, have her and her minions face expulsion. Not because they choose to leave, no, but because the faculty decides it. Romio could save the day and, at the same time, show that he has what it takes to be Head Prefect by convincing them that rehabilitation is better than expulsion (ok, add that these students come from relatively good families to explain why it's not just a matter of Talk No Jutsu, but still).

Fed-Kun's army
It's weird seeing two people trying to translate the same series at the same time...

FYI, if somebody didnt notice. Romeo already became the only representative as a prefect for black doggies. Which means he’s already a prefect since theres no other prefect representatives in the black doggies anymore.

why is there pick-a-side drama both in the story and in translating the story lol. Is this drama just a massive ploy to get us to fully immerse in the story?? If so, I applaud you guys. Fortunately, I'm the MC so your Leon-esque ploys do not affect me, for I am in love with [Boarding School] Juliet and I want all of us to unite, together, as one.

Back to the story itself, glad to see how the prefect election turned out. I'm very interested to see what route the story takes now that their forbidden love has been revealed to the whole student body. Kinda interesting that this story's main plot point climax came out in a similar time that [Kaguya-sama spoilers]
Kaguya and Shinomiya end up confessing to each other, which was another main plot point turning point
. Usually, in a not so good manga, this would spell the end for the series, but I'm sure Boarding School Juliet is popular enough for it to go on much longer, which is cool cool cool for me.

Thanks to the Scanlators for continuing to bring us plebs this series! Looking forward to future releases!

Users who are viewing this thread