Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 93 - Romeo and the Exhibition Match

Jesus christ, I know everyone saying F in the comments mean well but that's truly heart-breaking; I've known former co-workers and friends that have fallen into addiction as well, some of them passing away because of it.

My condolences to everyone in Hetzek scans, Hetzek's family and friends, it's truly sad to see a life lost when he had so much more to look forward to in life with his family, even the cause of death was via self-harm/drug addiction. The scanlating community is a family, even if there are arguments or squabbling between groups we're all in this together. As others have said and posted resources, if you or someone you know is dealing with drug addiction, please seek help immediately be it through hospital admittance, the National Drug Helpline(1-888-633-3239), or any other source you may find. The longer it goes on, the harder it is to break away from that substance.

Maybe it's just because I'm a bit older than most users here and have dealt with this in my extended personal life, but please be respectful in the comments and I hope moderators are on top of this thread. RIP Hetzek, thank you for all you've done.

Users who are viewing this thread