Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 94 - Romeo and the Exhibition Match II

Dex-chan lover
This is outrageous. I pressed F for you, dude.

Do you know how fucking hard and stressing that was? I had to raise my hand, extend my index finger, search for the F key, move the tip of my finger above it and then press it. I puked like 4 times through the whole thing, got in a fight with my mom (who was telling me to stop before I killed myself) and lost 9 centimeters of hairline due to stress. I thought you deserved that much but it was all for nothing.

Fuck you.

Aggregator gang
This is outrageous. I pressed F for you, dude.

Do you know how fucking hard and stressing that was? I had to raise my hand, extend my index finger, search for the F key, move the tip of my finger above it and then press it. I puked like 4 times through the whole thing, got in a fight with my mom (who was telling me to stop before I killed myself) and lost 9 centimeters of hairline due to stress. I thought you deserved that much but it was all for nothing.

Fuck you.

MD@Home
You know what might be really sad? If you actually do die, and no one knows and/or gives a damn. You just brought yourself one step closer to that. But by all means, have fun...

Group Leader
@pip25 what the fuck are you even trying to say LMFAO "u faked ur death online now nobody's gonna care if u REALLY die!!1!" goddamn I'm devastated that ppl I don't even know won't be pressing F when I die for real lmaoooo

MD@Home
@HetZek
Well, in my complete naivety I assumed that people in general appreciate the thought that whether they live or die matters to some other people. But if you have already transcended that human flaw, then I really don't have any complaints.

Aggregator gang
@pip25 Holy shit someone actually thought he died? Do some people just lack common sense?
@HetZek wasn't it obvious that you were joking? I don't get HOW some people thought you actually died... Did we all read the same credit page??

MD@Home
@NovaXII
Check out the comments on the previous chapter. Of course many were suspicious (myself included), since people can say what they want on the Internet, but ultimately, I think it came down to the assumption that people normally wouldn't joke about this. We were apparently wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I never give an F about anything. I'll gladly take my gold star, now wheres my participation trophy.

Sometimes I forget how messed up an online community can be. The "joke" was stupid and if you genuinely paid respects to Hetzek, I applaud your humanity. I'm not mad, just disappointed that this joke left a sour taste in my mouth and made me not enjoy the chapter as much.

Aggregator gang
@pip25 what made people think he actually died though? reading the credit page, you should obviously tell it was a joke

Users who are viewing this thread