Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 15 Ch. 111 - Juliet and Ragdoll

Group Leader
Hey, you girls got the wrong address.
I’m the one who ordered maids😎

Dex-chan lover
"Your father suffered a lot because his family were a bunch of assholes so now he is doing pretty much the same thing because apparently not being an asshole is not an option".

I mean, I don't see the problem. Who even gives a shit about what some faction within the West nobility might think? Juliet has the princess on her side, those dudes can go suck a dick as far as she cares.

jak

Contributor
I have a feeling that while Romio's mom moved on and fell in love with his father, Percia's dad did not and became a bitter by that incident.

If you think about it this way, if Percia's father never dated Romio's mother before then there was a chance Persia wouldn't have been born, and same goes to Romio. So im kinda glad they didnt date too serious because of beliefs but at the same time what would happen if their parents dated.

Dex-chan lover
I like this version more than Shakespeare's. The core message isn't "a love worth dying for" it's better. It's "a love worth fighting for".

Dex-chan lover
>siblings

That’s not how genetics works but considering it’s japan....

Can you imagine if Turkish, idk, talked with his daughter? Do people know you can talk with your children when you make tough decisions instead of being an asshole?

Double-page supporter
These are the most generic developments and motivations possible and completely devoid of originality, common sense and logic.

Double-page supporter
@stilgar
If your definition of real life is the Kardashians or some other garbage, then yes, otherwise, obviously not.

What a strange and generally untrue response. I can't tell if you're trying to defend this series or not. Or just making a bad joke.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
You make it sound as if you've never met or even heard of someone who got kicked out of their family because of love. I mean, isn't that what LGBT folks experience a long time ago?

I dont feel any weight behind Juliet words.
And I think I know why. I saw too many this kind of story development, especially in Visual Novels.
And most important thing daughter said to shake her father, is that she already give to her love, the 'body and soul'.
Which means... her innocence.
In those times, Lord's daughter having innocence was very important. As it would be very hard to marry her off if she wasnt an virgin.

In my personal opinion, this arc is very weak.

@J3b93 Talking makes a cliche/bad story (not like being an asshole is not cliche by now). Maybe refreshing for some, but short. No milking hence no $$$ in it.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja what does the Kardashians have to do with real world events that have happened throughout history and keep happening and will keep happening as long as the human race exists? Has your life been so sheltered that you have never even heard of things like this happening?

Users who are viewing this thread