Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 114 - Romio, Juliet and Turkish III

Dex-chan lover
Ok Juliet was really great here. Blessed chapter. This was like a better version of a similar arc of a certain daily manga.

Double-page supporter
So, in depth of his heart, Persia-san is still love Inuzuka's mom 😍😍

I thought this manga would somehow stumble after the whole revelation thing, but no it just somehow kept its quality consistent. i'm really impressed.

I just realized something. Why are the Easterners shown to be a bunch of classless thugs while the westerners are all a bunch of classy disciplined closet weirdos??? Shouldn't it be the other way around???

Fed-Kun's army
@22Ryu The East aren't exactly classless since no matter how ruthless they act they still honor that code of their homelands which is modeled after the samurai era like how Romeo and that one guy that doesn't like him they may clash heads they're still there for each other. And with the west, they're modeled after the high-class society of Europe back in the day raised on high morals and knightly hood.

Dex-chan lover
great chapter. Loved Juliet picking up for herself here, idc about the cliches. It's fucking based off of romeo and juliet ofc it's gonna have overdone tropes and cliche lol.

@mase_aga no, persia does not still love her.. Would he have kept loving her if he never separated from her? Of course. But that was in the past. He's moved on thanks to Ragdoll and found happiness with his new family but what he regrets is he doesn't know if inu's mom was able to. He was relieved to find out she did because even if he doesn't love her anymore she was still someone who was important to him.

Romeo's mom is a widow now right? Why not have a threesome with Juliet's parents too?

Double-page supporter
Juliet learned the secret Persia skill from her father: Distract them with trauma then hit while they're having an epiphany.

Dex-chan lover
when you can't beat a level so your older brother has to take over 😆

Users who are viewing this thread