Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 114 - Romio, Juliet and Turkish III

I swear if we don't even get a kiss by the end imma go nuclear. They've been dating for ages.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS!! JULIET SO COOOL!!

Ahem. Anyways, back on topic... Now that Turkish's feelings have been solved, I can imagine that if Juliet and Romio were to be married, they will be one of the luckiest people ever not only because of such great love between them and how it helped both of them grow as people, but they freaking have awesome in-laws! How many people can say they love their awesome in-laws? How many people can say their mother/father-inlaw are awesome? Not many. But Romio and Juliet can!

Dex-chan lover
All the people complaining about these arcs must’ve not read the first chapter onward. The storytelling has been ridiculous and outlandish since the beginning. This is an action rom com that is absurd, surreal, soapy, camp, melodramatic, etc. it’s supposed to be this way, and that’s what gives it its uniqueness.

Fed-Kun's army
@livesofflight I know, right? It's based on Romeo and Juliet, for fuck's sake. There's no way it won't be over the top and dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread