Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 116 - Romio and Princess Char's Débutante Ball

Fed-Kun's army
Well yeah it was obvious... from the beginning where the name of Romeo and Juliet mentioned this manga has always been obvious, but it's enjoyable nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer Choosing Scott of Persia wouldn’t have accomplished anything. I feel like you were more concerned with being surprised than something actually making sense narratively.

@Krisawo that was not my point, my point is that this was a chance to highlight someone else. She could've literally used any towan there. The reason why she didn't is because the story is far too contained narratively. Just as how stories need to focus on the MC, so can't stories focus solely on the MC. This is a problem tha tusually happen in these kinds of story, they focus far too much on the MC as the solution to all problems, and that's why they are predictable

Fed-Kun's army
I see that the nobles in the West still practice Prima Nocte, watch it Char, you might cause Juliet to go full Braveheart on your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread