Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Volume 16 Extras + Twitter Extras

Is this supposed to be a happy ending ? Imagine working in the us while your SO works in brazil, and you build yourselves a house in Mexico, only getting to see each other on the weekends. That's a recipe for a successful marriage LOL.

In scenarios like these, where both lovers work in far away countries, one of them has to make the sacrifice for the relationship to work, either that or sacrifice the relationship itself. I like that the writer had them both wanting to become successful adults before marriage, but they could have gotten jobs that they could perform on dhalia island, like school teachers or dorm heads or something.

I am not satisfied with Scott's ending man. I thought they were hinting some romance with him and Char chan. They just turned him into a pet dog in the end which is so weird( he has a room that looks likr a dog house..)I am not into M stuff but didn't realisr Char chan was that into M stuff too.. Scott did end up with Char chan but I wish he got a better ending with her. Gonna miss this manga😢

Aggregator gang
It's a sin that there are so few h-doujins of this series. And they have a severe lack of Char at that!

wtf im on episode 8 on the anime i don't even know what's going on also who died? i saw a girl in the panel where the guy is trying to be a priest and wtf is going on also the hate is surely lively here i wonder why

AMAZING STORY! Like it very much! Love the MC with his funny and heroic nature and all the best girl, like them all like Persia who is beautiful and so adorable and Hasuki with her cute face and very kind heart and Shuna thats makes me shock when she appear that she is so beautiful and Char with Leon whos have sadistic nature and all the boys like scott and maru and his grup with funny behavior thats makes me laugh so hard, thanks author for this amazing manga! GBU!

Im so glad that most of them achieved their dreams🥺🥺 i feel so sorry for scott tho he got the worst ending possible i kinda shipped him with char but i guess char only treats him as a dog so sadt.

OMGG my sieberxkeith ship is sailing!!! They’re such a cute and wholesome couple!!

Double-page supporter
I need more Inuzuka and Persia sweet moments after get married 🥺🥺🥺

Double-page supporter
No wedding night 😔 Atleast it was a fullfilling ending :D

I'm gonna miss this manga. It felt kinda short, but maybe because I'm used to reading up to 200 chapters. I hope sometime in the future, they make a short afterstory. I seriously cannot get enough of this.

Users who are viewing this thread